GDT: Devils Revolution will NOT be televised PART 2! Devils Vs Islanders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
BrendanShanahan.jpg

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I understand that I look like a huge ****** trolling Halak after losing a preseason shootout to us, but I've always planned to put the lucky goalie who broke our shootout streak, as my avatar.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Not trying to rain on the parade here, but aren't the Devils still going to go into the regular season with a shootout losing streak? Pre-season stats don't count

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Not trying to rain on the parade here, but aren't the Devils still going to go into the regular season with a shootout losing streak? Pre-season stats don't count

Honestly I think it helps in shootout #1 of the regular season. But if we don't win that then it'll be about the regular season losing streak again. I'm glad it was a guy that is actually going to be ON the team that won it though.

If the curse did end though then fitting it was against the Isles since they STARTED this nonsense last year with the home opener shootout of doom.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice 24s25 seconds ago

DeBoer listed positives tonight as: 1. winning shootout. 2. Schneider. 3. Clowe getting through healthy. 4. Merrill's play. 5. Cammaleri.

Pete getting a little trollish. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad