GDT: Devils Revolution will NOT be televised PART 2! Devils Vs Islanders

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquid1988

Oct 14, 2013
Exit 88 GSPW
So once again tonight's game will not be on TV but I have come to learn that there WILL be a radio station with the game on...

Link for tonight's radio broadcast is a college radio station (lol)

http://live.streamwrhu.net/

According to TG tonights lineup is as followed

Forwards: Mike Cammalleri-Travis Zajac-Jaromir Jagr, Ryane Clowe-Adam Henrique-Michael Ryder; Tuomo Ruutu--Jacob Josefson-Damien Brunner; Jordin Tootoo-Ryan Carter-Cam Janssen

Defensemen: Jon Merrill, Adam Larsson, Eric Gelinas, Damon Severson, Seth Helgeson, Peter Harrold.

Goaltenders: Cory Schneider, Keith Kinkaid.

Go Devils!

Last edited:

liquid1988

Oct 14, 2013
Exit 88 GSPW
NYI's lineup for tonights game are as follows (According to there website)

Islanders Roster
Goaltenders:
41 - Jaroslav Halak*
60 - Kevin Poulin

Defensemen:
3 - Travis Hamonic*
8 - Griffin Reinhart
14 - Thomas Hickey
37 - Brian Strait*
42 - Scott Mayfield*
55 - Aaron Ness*

Forwards:
10 - Alan Quine*
12 - Josh Bailey
13 - Colin McDonald*
18 - Ryan Strome
27 - Anders Lee
36 - Eric Boulton*
43 - Mike Halmo*
48 - Kael Mouillierat*
51 - Frans Nielsen
84 - Mikhail Grabovski*
86 - Nikolay Kulemin
89 - Cory Conacher

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
Our D is positively hilarious. Five kids and Harrold.

This from TG gave me a good chuckle:

Tom Gulitti @TGfireandice · 1h 1 hour ago
Damon Severson said young D were teasing Peter Harrold (31) that he would have to "babysit" tonight. "And he's not even that old."

Tom Gulitti @TGfireandice · 1h 1 hour ago
After Harrold, 31, oldest D playing for Devils tonight will be Seth Helgeson, who turns 24 on Oct. 8 and has never played an NHL game.

NHL Fanatik*

I thought the last two games were gonna be the final roster, wtf is this..

manilaNJ

Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
I thought the last two games were gonna be the final roster, wtf is this..

That was the plan.
Pete said some of the battles are still too close to call and he wants to get a few more minutes out of everybody before the roster has to be finalized.

He also implied that Schneider might not play the whole time either this game or next game. He might try and sneak another period of the backups.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
radio_zps90c8946d.jpg~original

Ah, just like the good ol' days listening on 770...

Big Drive

Mar 12, 2009
NJ
Decides to field a youthful D corps with 2 preseason games left and not have it televised... ummmph the correlation???

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I'm thrilled with the lineup in this game because I want to see how the youngsters handle it tonight.

Let's Go Devils!

Yup.

I like what they are putting out there on Defense tonight. This is a pretty much a unit that can be here for a decade if things work out.

Hoping Helgeson and Severson have a good game. I wish I could see this :(

manilaNJ

Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
Decides to field a youthful D corps with 2 preseason games left and not have it televised... ummmph the correlation???

That decision is not on the team.
MSG likely has no obligation to show preseason games and it's in their best interest to not air unnecessary games out of Prudential Center (or Barclay's or even the Coliseum)

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm actually a fan. Beast fighter but also a leader. I liked him over Martin last year.

He was the only player I hated on the 11-12 Devils team.

One game we were getting a PP and he did something to cause us to get penalized. He claimed that he thought the Flyers were getting the PP, and that he was trying to get them into taking a penalty. M

Then the next week, he took a stupid penalty in a game against the Rangers. We were starting to come back in the game, but they scored and put us back down by 2. I threw a party when I heard we were buying him out. :laugh:

Devils1029

Jun 19, 2008
Wonder if he lineup is as it is to showcase anyone for a potential trade? Hopefully not one of the young D....

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Dunno if anyone posted this from TG:

A small update from earlier on the broadcasting plans for tonight: There will still be no television broadcast or Devils’ radio broadcast (on air or internet), but the Islanders posted on Twitter that their radio broadcast tonight can be heard on WHRU 88.7 FM and on their website.

Devils1029

Jun 19, 2008
Boulton's highlight moment in the red and black was his one punch drop of San Jose's Doug Murray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad