Post-Game Talk: devils @ Rangers -- 4/17/21

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
Can’t wait for another afternoon game vs the Debs. I have zero trust in afternoon games. So Quinn is upset bc they let up. So who’s decision was it to let up?

Are you actually suggesting that Quinn told them to let up?

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Flex this.
You wanna see the Buchnevich gif again??
tumblr_p9ptmgd4aI1r7dh6wo1_400.gifv

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Devils are toast. No reason not to finish the sweep. Might be better off that this happened because tomorrow could have eaasily been a letdown game ( if we just coasted this game without giving up 3).

We are better down 5v4 than playing even at 4v4... They're just too fast. They do have impressive team speed. We fell asleep after Panarin's goal

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Who knows? Why does MSG air Isles and Devils’ games? I dont know why it bothers me so much. There was a time when the debs and piles had another channel. It makes zero sense to me and also makes me really unreasonable annoyed for a dumb reason. I apologize but it’s a huge peeve of mine. :laugh:
Why is MSG in Buffalo?

SRHRangers

Aug 18, 2020
Same one. She also wrote this after igor and buch’s car crashView attachment 423628Truly classless fanbase
I dont know how any Rangers’ fan get date a extremely annoying isles fan like her, let alone wear their freakin jersey? cuck is a great adjective for this poor guy.[/QUOTE]

Bingo.

I would've gotten up midway through the first date, dropped cash on the table and walked away.

No words, just leaving.

SRHRangers

Aug 18, 2020
All players aren't equal and should be treated differently. Panarin scores 2-3 points a game and is responsible defensively. What exactly do you want Quinn to do concerning Panarin?

Like Ben Affleck in Dogma,

We get rid of the Dead hooker body for Panarin if need be lol

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Them fighting words. :box:
Nah man, not the whole ass-Connecticut. The whole-ass Connecticut.

I tried to buy a pumpkin once at the store and this dude tried to give my some shit in a jar and I was just like "I'm looking for a whole ass pumpkin" and I use it ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad