KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Totti's recap:

56YpCw.gif

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Vally talking shit cus he's got the goalie guild to fall back on if the players he's throwing under the bus start beef with him.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I don't even understand it lol. I mean Boston was missing both goalies 2/3 of their defense and we only made up 1 point. my goodness

To be fair 6-2-2 is good but not amazing. I remember we had a 12-2 stretch in 2011-2012 and we had like four 5 game winning streaks that season. Great stretches for good teams are 8-2-0 or better IMO.

Reactions: bl02

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
The goals will come for the kids line soon. They're so close, one play away from making it happen. Shoot instead of attempting one extra pass

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
Avs fan coming in peace.

The Rangers have always been one of my favourite Eastern Conference teams. Their uniforms are great (not the ones they wore tonight, the normal ones) and the goal horn is pretty sweet.

Boy, what a young talented team you guys have. I think the Rangers are going to be an elite team for a long time with the talent on the roster and in the system.

I’ve been watching some of the games recently and man, when this team is on they’re pretty damn good.

Hope to see you guys push into the playoffs and make some noise.

tomobson

Sep 16, 2008
Or Howden to the bench. None of the above will happen.
Also why did DQ change every line in the third? to get Kreider going?
Howden sitting is just not going to happen so we can forget about that, but our third pairing honestly cannot get worse. Smith and Hajek are both no good and on top of that they just can't seem to build any chemistry with each other. Also, as much as I love Miller he is killing our 2nd pp unit. If Quinn is gonna put that 2nd unit to start off a pp then they should replace Miller with Laf. I can somewhat understand having two ds on the 2nd unit when they are out towards the very end of the pp but if you're starting the 2nd unit throw Laf out there. Should I just start coaching instead of Quinn?

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
Kid line gets stuck with Hajek/Smith and gets punished for their inability to get out of the zone.

Chytil is not yet strong enough to drive a line in a meaningful way and a basic forecheck pins them down, especially as you say when they get Hajek/Smith behind them. Time to break the kid line up, but Quinn won't.

The Rangers need better puck management and higher tempo AS A TEAM. We know they are fantastic off the rush and Panarin is a genius, but they really struggle with basic play a lot of the time.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
yeah and every team has 2-3 games that skew that number. It's still impressive.

Sometimes I wonder if Rangers fans are actually Rangers fans. It's like they're looking for an excuse to shit on the team.

a) We only had one game with comical goal differential. The other two games we won by 5 and 4 goals. Not something out of the ordinary.

b) Believe it or not it takes talent to beat an NHL team 9-0, much less one that has a winning record.

c) I don't see anyone taking out the three games we lost by 4 goals.

d) No we don't have games where we lost by more than 4 goals that comically skews our goal differential. Some would view that as a positive that we can blow teams out but we rarely ever get blown out and never comically. Maybe that's a credit to the team?

e) Will we take out Washington's 6-0 win against Buffalo? Or the Islanders 7-2 win against the Bruins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad