3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
PDG is completely out of lineup and Kravtsov is starting on the forth line. How do you see it's possible to rearrange the lineup to bring in PDG - on Chytil's line - and move Lafreniere away?
I said "with someone better than PDG". As in, try some similar players in the role.

Off Sides

Sep 8, 2008
Not sure Gauthier losing to Howden at Yahtzee should determine which one plays.

Last edited:

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
Short order. Mf’r hasn’t played a game in weeks. What do you guys think? I think he brings more than Howden at this point. Maybe.
Maybe Howden is the homegrown plan to be the checking line shut down center/winger ...has the size and not bad on draws and kills penalties for what...a million /year? He is still only 23 . Was looking at his stats..they certainly have dipped since his first season here . Not getting Lowry now....signed with Jets today for 5 years....16 million . I guess not many 4th line guys score 20....

LetsGoRangers2021

Jan 25, 2021
Maybe Howden is the homegrown plan to be the checking line shut down center/winger ...has the size and not bad on draws and kills penalties for what...a million /year? He is still only 23 . Was looking at his stats..they certainly have dipped since his first season here . Not getting Lowry now....signed with Jets today for 5 years....16 million . I guess not many 4th line guys score 20....
Perhaps. I really don’t think he has even been that good in the shutdown role. I remember seeing, statistically, he was our worst pker. That point held true when he was out- our pk was on fire- we had a string where we didn’t give up a pp goal.

yes- maybe the price. I don’t know.

Machinehead

GoAwayKakko
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I'm not the one who posts charts after every game who then points out that no conclusions can be drawn from them. You're the only poster here that I know of who often doesn't watch the game but then tells people that it wasn't a good game if they think it was.

It annoys you when I post things that poke fun at the stupidity of the charts that can have factoids like Howden had a better game than Panarin.

If I annoy you that much, you're probably best off putting me on ignore or you can keep insulting me. Either way is fine with me.

There's only one poster here who annoys me so much that I've had him on ignore for about a year. Much better not seeing his terminal negativity. You should try it.
I'm going to keep insulting you.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
Perhaps. I really don’t think he has even been that good in the shutdown role. I remember seeing, statistically, he was our worst pker. That point held true when he was out- our pk was on fire- we had a string where we didn’t give up a pp goal.

yes- maybe the price. I don’t know.

The 4th best pk'er on one of the best pk's in the league doesn't mean he's bad at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->