GDT: Devils @ Maple Leafs - 7:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

NjdevilfanJim

Jan 26, 2020
That was a huge win a game last year that we would have lost....Enjoy it the Blackwood situation will sort itself out....A huge win in Toronto that was a big test even if they had lost you couldn't complain about that game...Glad they won though W always better...

Zubrus Coffee Maker

Blinded by my Zubrus
Nov 14, 2008
Cobourg, ON
the only reason I see to trade Blackwood right now is to get someone with better availability in net. I love Schmid and Daws, and I have a ton of confidence in their potential, but we should let them earn their spot and let them play their way onto the team.

Schmid and Daws are super young for goalies, If we lose Blackwood in the offseason, I would feel better if we got another stop gap veteran option. Of any fans in the NHL, we should understand how valuable it is to have goalie depth.

Or make a huge trade for a young goalie on the rise like Spencer Knight (which isn't very realistic)

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Unreadable? :huh::huh::huh:

Do you mean they are written in a different language? Is your screen blurry? :huh::help: I hope Jesper Bratt’s next contract is readable.:naughty:

What do you mean?
Is martyowns turning into glenwo?

This team is one true sniper away from being a contender.
We might be one now.

And Holtz may be that sniper you’re looking for which would make us all the more dangerous.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
the only reason I see to trade Blackwood right now is to get someone with better availability in net. I love Schmid and Daws, and I have a ton of confidence in their potential, but we should let them earn their spot and let them play their way onto the team.

Schmid and Daws are super young for goalies, If we lose Blackwood in the offseason, I would feel better if we got another stop gap veteran option. Of any fans in the NHL, we should understand how valuable it is to have goalie depth.

Or make a huge trade for a young goalie on the rise like Spencer Knight (which isn't very realistic)
These upcoming months in which Blackwood is out will give the opportunity for schmid and or daws to prove themselves.

And given Viteks play thus far plus those young guys I see it very possible those are the 1-2-3 on the depth chart for the next couple seasons.

Its Always Sundstrom

Among the optimists.
Sponsor
Dec 1, 2019
Pp has made great strides yoy. Its not amazing yet but given the progress im ok with where we are at.

Confident it will continue to improve.
With you on this. At the very least when they’ve needed it (OT wins), it’s been there. In the past few years you couldn’t even count on it as a 4 on 3.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
It is slightly annoying we haven't been able to get the killer goal in regulation and on the PP, which is slightly below league average.

Would have been nice to seal it in regulation, but you have to give Murray credit for outright robbery on a few of our chances in the third.

I'm happy at least that they dominated possession and chances in the third, which is all you can ask. The rest is puck luck and goalie skill.

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Despite not scoring, favorite moment of the night. I dislike Marner so much I get hives.
CA273590-7B97-49DF-99A3-23442E1D514A.jpeg

Sgt Brylin

Trade is one for one
Dec 28, 2012
Leafs fan coming in peace.

your team is f***ing scary.
Hey, thanks. We're still coming to terms with it.

Yours it not though, no offence. Between the Dangle Navy and Leafs Nation echo chamber praising Dubas, your fan base seem to not realise it's a two line team with less than average defence and G issues. Murray really saved you last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad