GDT: Devils @ Islanders, 7:30 PM, Apocalypse Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I've so f***in had it with center ice.

I would buy the ESPN+ for the entire and cancel center ice if it showed every game, but it doesn't.

EVERY f***IN NIGHT THIS SEASON, THE CHANNELS WON'T LOAD!

I literally have to f***in unplug the box and reset and hope one of the feeds comes in. Can't even watch the f***ing Sharks/Rangers because of it.

The other night I couldn't watch the Devils feed, only the Ducks, which wasn't a big deal. At least I got one of the channels.

I'm f***in gonna give myself a heart attack over this.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
I've so f***in had it with center ice.

I would buy the ESPN+ for the entire and cancel center ice if it showed every game, but it doesn't.

EVERY f***IN NIGHT THIS SEASON, THE CHANNELS WON'T LOAD!

I literally have to f***in unplug the box and reset and hope one of the feeds comes in. Can't even watch the f***ing Sharks/Rangers because of it.

The other night I couldn't watch the Devils feed, only the Ducks, which wasn't a big deal. At least I got one of the channels.

I'm f***in gonna give myself a heart attack over this.
Whose your provider?

Btw, great job NHL starting this game at the exact same time as the Yankees playoff game and putting it on platform where you can’t easily change the channel back and forth. Looks like I’m stuck watching on my phone.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The fact that Tatar gets LOADS of leeway to be a passenger and Holtz barely gets an opportunity to start the year irks me.
A lot of guys that don't deserve it have been getting leeway. Look no further than Blackwood's opening night start.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
We play an up-tempo style where we're playing the top guys crazy minutes. Going to burn out a lot of players that way.

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai
11/7 makes perfect sense. The Islanders play a hard game and having some flexibility on the backend will help. Plus I think Holtz would get killed by their D corps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad