GDT: Devils @ Islanders, 7:30 PM, Apocalypse Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey
After the first two games Devil fans were moaning

but we came away with a big win in game 3 despite questionable coaching moves.

Now some of us may not know all of Lindy's little quirks.

But some of his coaching moves recently are very questionable:

Fitz, you know what needs to be done, Lindy must go.

But let's get another victory tonight.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009

apocalypse-now.gif

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
i would say bet the over .5 goals first 10mins usually because the devils are bad but i'm not sure the isles are good enough to capitalize

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009
And it seems like every nice pass Jack makes back to a d-man happens to go to Smith. Seems like he's always on the ice with Jack. Infuriating as he shoots into goalie chest every time. Get Bahl in there.
Because Smith has the IQ to get himself into dangerous positions offensively when he's on the ice. There's a reason the puck finds its way to his stick. I'm not Smith's biggest fan, but you can't just make the assumption that Bahl has the same ability (I can actually assure you he does not).

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Because Smith has the IQ to get himself into dangerous positions offensively when he's on the ice. There's a reason the puck finds its way to his stick. I'm not Smith's biggest fan, but you can't just make the assumption that Bahl has the same ability (I can actually assure you he does not).
I tend to agree. When it comes to offense I’m not sure Bahl offers more than Smith. Bahl may be more mobile and have some defensive potential to out play Smith though.

Reactions: Guadana

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
I tend to agree. When it comes to offense I’m not sure Bahl offers more than Smith. Bahl may be more mobile and have some defensive potential to out play Smith though.

Some creative work could make this a viable option. Stand them back to back. Duct tape them together (tape their matching legs and arms together) so it's less noticeable. Not sure what to do about their heads unless a super sized bucket can be fashioned. Problem solved. Now, when in our defensive zone, tell Bahl to take control. On the other end, it's on Smith.

Reactions: My3Sons

HischierSeDgewOrk

May 6, 2007
Monmouth County, NJ
Because Smith has the IQ to get himself into dangerous positions offensively when he's on the ice. There's a reason the puck finds its way to his stick. I'm not Smith's biggest fan, but you can't just make the assumption that Bahl has the same ability.

Look at Smith's career numbers. He's not going to turn into some offensive dman at 33. He needs to know his limitations....I think Bahl would be better suited as a stay at home guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille