GDT: Devils @ Hurricanes - 7:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
The guy needs to score, but it’s pretty cool that Bratt can be off and out-attempt the best possession team in the league 21-2.
Sorry that rings hollow right now. The underlying numbers don’t look to reflect reality. In this stretch.

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
The narrative will be "outgoalied" but this team reeks of suck and desperation. They can't complete a pass right now. Of however many shots we tallied, maybe two were difficult other than Jack's effort.

We've seen more 2-on-1s in the last four games than the first 25 combined.

Sloppy, lazy play by the forwards, lots of overplay by the defensemen.

Pretty weak, nonphysical, effortless garbage and panic all over the ice.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
If I’m Ruff, I make the team sit in the bench and watch the Canes do their stupid Storm Surge thjng .These guys need to start olayjg mad and finish their chances . No more of this bullshit about not gettig too high or too low. You suck right nkw and need to pull yours heads out of your asses

Reactions: My3Sons

FinnishDevil

Dec 6, 2013
Finland
giphy.gif

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
The narrative will be "outgoalied" but this team reeks of suck and desperation. They can't complete a pass right now. Of however many shots we tallied, maybe two were difficult other than Jack's effort.

We've seen more 2-on-1s in the last four games than the first 25 combined.

Sloppy, lazy play by the forwards, lots of overplay by the defensemen.

Pretty weak, nonphysical, effortless garbage and panic all over the ice.
We held them to 20 shots even while getting 4 PPs. We outhit them. They lost because of no finish and awful goaltending.

Reactions: Devs3cups

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Maybe I'm just tuning him out somewhat, but Dano hasn't been that bad during the losing streak.

And he is calling out some of these goals without saying ''These goals f***in suck'' too.

I think he's frustrated and fed up with the goaltending too.

Reactions: Devilsfan118
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad