Pre-Game Talk: Devils @ Habs

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
Hate to be negative here, BUT:

I would prefer we lose 4,5,6,7 games in a row now, leading to some sort of long term course correction vs. winning 1, losing 3, winning 2, losing 5....etc.etc.

Change is needed.
Bergevin seems content based on what I've heard, with this group, with this coach.

The only thing that will force his hand is a losing streak. We will be better off if things get fixed now instead of having false hope.

I haven't watched much other than the winter classic, I took a break. I may watch tonight if the LCBO isn't packed.

Get lots... You're gonna need it

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Hate to be negative here, BUT:

I would prefer we lose 4,5,6,7 games in a row now, leading to some sort of long term course correction vs. winning 1, losing 3, winning 2, losing 5....etc.etc.

Change is needed.
Bergevin seems content based on what I've heard, with this group, with this coach.

The only thing that will force his hand is a losing streak. We will be better off if things get fixed now instead of having false hope.

I haven't watched much other than the winter classic, I took a break. I may watch tonight if the LCBO isn't packed.

LCBO? You're working at one?

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
I'm expecting to hear a few long and loud Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! From the crowd at the Bell Center tonight. :)

jjobin25

Sep 28, 2015
Montreal, QC
I'm a little surprised at that. Even though Flash has been Meh for awhile.

yeah, but I don't like the fact that MT can't get his **** togheter, shake his team up by sitting either Pacioretty, Plekanec, Even Subban. I don't care, shake things up for ****s sake

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
yeah, but I don't like the fact that MT can't get his **** togheter, shake his team up by sitting either Pacioretty, Plekanec, Even Subban. I don't care, shake things up for ****s sake

Yeah but we both know that MT doesn't have the cajones to bench any relevant player. So his way of making a statement is benching Flash.

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham

He can't bench Pacioretty, Chucky, Pleky, Subban, Gallagher...
Because if we lose with them on the bench, he can't dodge that bullet.
MT probably doesn't consider Flash to be a game changer, so MT feels safe that we can still win with him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad