Pre-Game Talk: Devils @ Habs

Status
Not open for further replies.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
I'm also calling that HF will explode if Andrighetto is scratched.
There's absolutely no reason to not play him tonight. Especially considering roughly half of the forward corps deserve to be scratched.

Uncle Gary

Apr 12, 2014
I'm not going to wish that the team loses but I'll leave it at this. #FireTherrien

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
:laugh:

I THINK he'd almost certainly be replaced by Boucher. Not that I'd particularly want Boucher as our coach (based on what he did with Tampa, at least), but it'd be an upgrade.
I'm 100% on board with Boucher. He's a more offensive coach. You can look at the 1-3-1 game with the Lightning, but he literally had about 1 NHL calibre defenseman for that game.

He was fantastic making adjustments during the Spengler Cup. And the confidence he showed in his (back-up goalie since his starter was hurt) after being pulled from the Semi-Final and having the 3rd stringer come in and shut the door.. was insane. I was actually angry that Climie didn't start, but Glass came in and played pretty damn well in the Finals.

It's the little things with Boucher. He shows emotion too which is always nice.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
I'm 100% on board with Boucher. He's a more offensive coach. You can look at the 1-3-1 game with the Lightning, but he literally had about 1 NHL calibre defenseman for that game.

He was fantastic making adjustments during the Spengler Cup. And the confidence he showed in his (back-up goalie since his starter was hurt) after being pulled from the Semi-Final and having the 3rd stringer come in and shut the door.. was insane. I was actually angry that Climie didn't start, but Glass came in and played pretty damn well in the Finals.

It's the little things with Boucher. He shows emotion too which is always nice.
Fine, I'm sold. Bring on the Bond villain!

Alex514

May 10, 2015
Tonight's excuse, if we drop another one will be 2 games in 2 nights. :facepalm:

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
How many terrible games in a row can your best players have before the GM realizes they quit on the coach? Tune in tonight to find out...

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Therrien will not get fired as long as Price is out and or after a big trade is done and the team doesn't bring it...look to the off season for that to happen.

As for the game tonight, I thought the Habs would lose to the Devils and win vs the Philly's.....here's hoping I just got the teams mixed up, you'd think they'll get a good jolt of energy tonight since they haven't played in front of their fans in like 3 weeks...here's hoping!

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Is Michel Therrien still coach?

| YES | ----------------> Don't watch the game

| NO | ----------------> Watch the game​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Real Madrid vs Cádiz