GDT: Devils @ Ducks 7pm Our Time

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
To me it looks more like his linemates aren't getting into any good areas and he doesn't know what to do. Perron is kind of lone wolfing it.

Oh, I agree. I think he's actually far more engaged tonight. He's just ever so slightly off on his shot and his pass and he's fumbled a few pucks he normally wouldn't. I'm not complaining, he just could have a couple goals with some better handles.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Oh, I agree. I think he's actually far more engaged tonight. He's just ever so slightly off on his shot and his pass and he's fumbled a few pucks he normally wouldn't. I'm not complaining, he just could have a couple goals with some better handles.

Totally agree. But defensively and possession he's been good.

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
Damn Fowler really is an amazing skater. Freddie having a strong game as well.

Yeah. Fowler's technical skating and edge work has to be the best in the league.

I watch a lot of Ottawa and he doesn't have Karlsson's acceleration and speed straight ahead, but when it comes to pivoting he is clearly at a whole other level than Karlsson.

His backward skating is as good as most top defencemen's skating straight ahead. No joke.

Fowler could do SO much more with his great skating, if only he had a little better vision and over-all puckhandling.

He could play a Coffeyesque game if he did. I mean, how often does he lose the puck then few times he carries the puck from D-zone to O-zone?

His problem is that he has no idea what to do once he gets there.

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
Yeah. Fowler's technical skating and edge work has to be the best in the league.

I watch a lot of Ottawa and he doesn't have Karlsson's acceleration and speed straight ahead, but when it comes to pivoting he is clearly at a whole other level than Karlsson.

Fowler could do SO much more with his great skating, if only he had a little better vision and over-all puckhandling.

He could play a Coffeyesque game if he did. I mean, how often does he lose the puck then few times he carries the puck from D-zone to O-zone?

His problem is that he has no idea what to do once he gets there.

The problem is he skates away from 3 people has room to skate but just dumps it in.

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
I'm spending a fortune watching this game on my cellie, with that super-expensive internet. They better put on a show in the third! ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad