Post-Game Talk: Devils drop another one in shootout to Tampa -Blowing leads is our specialty edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
yeah, more fail

epic-fail-2.jpg

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
elias-zajac-bernier
henrique-lokti-clarkson
poni-carter-dag
gio-sestito-kost

and switch tally and larsson with volch and harrold. that would actually make our defense mostly able to move the puck

njdss4

Mar 7, 2011
Anaheim
Pissed away another game. This team will be lucky to make the playoffs. Surefire first round exit right now. I don't know if Zubrus and Kovy being back is enough to salvage this. I'm beyond ready for Lou to make a trade. This D is horrid. /endrant

I'm gonna go play a game or something. I'm sick of being so disappointed by this team.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012

Little to no relevance to the game, but it's a fun song. I know I'll be listening to it a lot tonight, while I cry myself to sleep... wait, what?

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Very rarely are games won or lost by one or two individuals, but this loss I blame solely on Volchenkov and Harrold.

A lot of others were bad too, but if it wasn't for those two we win this game handily.

Stupid, unforced errors.

lboogie42*

@glenwo. My man. I complain too. I've complained about this team after a loss and during struggles. But I know they aren't trash. I think everyone here can agree. Basically what I'm trying to say is stop being over dramatic. But it's my fault for actually entering he gdt. I've been off for a few games because of the negativity.

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
Come on the fact that you don't bash means your probably down to the comcast store tomorrow, explaining how the remote just stopped working. As you dump the bag of parts out on the desk. Or maybe you only looking have half of a screen now on the computer. Or the family dog is cowering over in the corner. We bash the team and are free of all the above.:laugh: Tomorrow we all love the team.

Rob Nieds work ethic

Swarm it up Devils!
Aug 17, 2007
First loss of this season after which I'm genuinely pissed off. We could've had the 2 points if we'd have shown somewhat of a defensive effort. Pathetic.

2 points tomorrow or bust. **** this.

Devilsfanatic0421

"You're next"
Feb 24, 2012
Come on the fact that you don't bash means your probably down to the comcast store tomorrow, explaining how the remote just stopped working. As you dump the bag of parts out on the desk. Or maybe you only looking have half of a screen now on the computer now. Or the family dog is cowering over in the corner. We bash the team and are free of all the above.:laugh: Tomorrow we all love the team.

Seriously.

Without this place I would be breaking things left and right.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
Someone mentioned that fans on other team's message boards act the same way with the bashing of their team when they lose? I have lurked other boards after losses and no, for the most part, other fanbases don't do that normally. The only other board I have seen on our level is the NYR, oddly enough. At least with them, it's a team that has only one meaningful season in 40 years. What's our excuse?

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Someone mentioned that fans on other team's message boards act the same way with the bashing of their team when they lose? I have lurked other boards after losses and no, for the most part, other fanbases don't do that normally. The only other board I have seen on our level is the NYR, oddly enough. At least with them, it's a team that has only one meaningful season in 40 years. What's our excuse?

We have higher standards than most teams.

lboogie42*

We have no motivation because our captain has no motivation. Had one of the hardest workin players in the league as our captain last year and look where it got us.

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
First loss of this season after which I'm genuinely pissed off. We could've had the 2 points if we'd have shown somewhat of a defensive effort. Pathetic.

2 points tomorrow or bust. **** this.

Me too. I had patience because I understood the injury bug this team went through but you can't give away games you need to very bad teams in this manner and not get pissed off. Tonight was my limit, you just can't lose these games, they really showed little heart tonight and I will never accept that.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
@glenwo. My man. I complain too. I've complained about this team after a loss and during struggles. But I know they aren't trash. I think everyone here can agree. Basically what I'm trying to say is stop being over dramatic. But it's my fault for actually entering he gdt. I've been off for a few games because of the negativity.

This team is good. I firmly believe that. But inconsistent play for essentially the whole season has become tiring to watch. It's either their offense is non-existent and get good defense/goaltending or they put up goals yet let in Charmin extra soft goals against.

When this team is performing up to their capabilities, then they're tough to beat. Unfortunately, those games have been few and far in between and it's annoying as **** to continue to watch it. Obviously we're all fans of this team, that's why we're here, and that's why we're so critical sometimes. We know how they can play and when they don't play to that standard, it's frustrating.

R8Devs

1-5-6-12
Nov 20, 2010
New Jersey
elias-zajac-bernier
henrique-lokti-clarkson
poni-carter-dag
gio-sestito-kost

and switch tally and larsson with volch and harrold. that would actually make our defense mostly able to move the puck

Clarkson would drag down Loki imo

Elias-Zajac-Poni
Henrique-Loki-Bernier
Dag-Carter-Clarkson
Gio-Sestiti-Kost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad