GDT: Devils at Oilers 9:30PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Larsson's positioning has been terrible tonight too.

For a guy who gets props for his ''Defense'', he looked even worse than Damon Severson on some of these mistakes tonight. And he doesn't do anything else as good as Severson does, not even close, so that would mean he's pretty much useless.

Obviously, just a bad game, but I don't see a ''Stud'' here.

Reactions: BenedictGomez

Cage Helmet

Thank you Marty!
May 27, 2012
One last good win for the year. Hopefully one or two more like the Raggies home finale. I know some of you lost some $$$$ on tonight’s contest. :laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Very good bounce back game. Schneider strong 36 saves .923 sv%
I wouldn't really call it a bounce back game, as I thought he was fine his last game. Pretty similar to this one, though he did let in goal I thought he could have had last game. Not tonight though.

We spent a lot of time glued in our end tonight and the PK couldn't get many clears. I feel like they generated a good portion of their shots on the PP.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
9PJhSrk.gif

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
wow the nbc guys doing their best to make people hate us.

just listen to the tone. jonesy is so annyoing.

ThreeOfAPerfectPair

Oct 26, 2017
Edmonton
Larsson's positioning has been terrible tonight too.

For a guy who gets props for his ''Defense'', he looked even worse than Damon Severson on some of these mistakes tonight. And he doesn't do anything else as good as Severson does, not even close, so that would mean he's pretty much useless.

Obviously, just a bad game, but I don't see a ''Stud'' here.

Larsson has struggled all season. This game wasn't an outlier.

Reactions: Bleedred

Camille the Eel

What futility is Edmonton? They had that one promising year, losing a tough playoff series to the Ducks. Then these 2 seasons.

What must McDavid be thinking?

All of those lottery picks all of those years. They turned more than a few promising players into under performers. What has become of Nugent-Hopkins talent? He was not very visible tonight.

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai
Haha good, I was going to say who's doing the next one, you or me. I had to at least put in the lineups or something into this one after I spent a while getting the lineup pics together, you only had like two words in there. :laugh:
THAT's who changed the GDT from 'Who cares' to an actual thing.

I honestly expected this game to be an unmitigated disaster.

Reactions: JK3

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I'd be pissed too if I had to watch two bottom feeders go at it until 12:30 if I'm not rooting for any of those 2 teams

It's surprising the NHL doesnt have flex-scheduling for broadcasting during the last few weeks of the season like the NFL does.

Granted there were no other games tonight to switch to, but that's no always the case.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I’m seeing Pietila led the forwards in TOI in the boxscore...my eyes are deceiving me right? RIGHT?!?
There was a lot of PK time, so he probably got a lot of that. He's okay on the PK.

If we have to use scrubs, it's best to use them by loading them up with PK time and using the good forwards for the PP and even strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad