gCgibvY.gif

PpjPT21.png

J8E6qMS.png

dI2BJY3.png

TWqbkbr.gif

oGqqAtt.png

pnVK73E.png

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This is the most random game on NBCSN this year. They only even show the Oilers if it’s against an NBC favorite like the Pens or if they’re in San Jose, LA or Anaheim for the late game. And they barely ever show us on there and thank god for that.

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
This is the most random game on NBCSN this year. They only even show the Oilers if it’s against an NBC favorite like the Pens or if they’re in San Jose, LA or Anaheim for the late game. And they barely ever show us on there and thank god for that.

i’m sure they were banking on hall being there when they scheduled it

Reactions: BenedictGomez

The Wumpus

bottomless pit supervisor
May 9, 2011
Morristown, NJ
Has our team ever been this injured? Even a good deal of the AHL guys we first called up are out. It's a preseason split-squad roster.

I wonder if they give Jacobs a game or two once we get back to NJ.

Also: with White playing, our entire 2015 draft class will have played at least one NHL game.

Last edited:

Cage Helmet

Thank you Marty!
May 27, 2012
Yak out with an Lbi tonight. Can’t believe this contest is nationally televised in America. Strange.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
i’m sure they were banking on hall being there when they scheduled it

Correct answer.

They were going to do all sorts of annoying, NHL MVP returns to the barn of the team that drafted him nonsense.

Everything with NBC has to be (staged) drama and (phony) story-lines.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
What the hell happened to Yak? Hopefully he just has diarrhea and felt like taking a night off after last night's disaster. That's lower body, isn't it?

Cage Helmet

Thank you Marty!
May 27, 2012
Should I lay 50 on the Oil? -1.5 +105
I can’t bet against my team. No matter how safe the bet is. It feels immoral to me. But no judgement on others who do, bro. Pretty easy money. Until we are at the DET game I wouldn’t say betting the NJD opponent is very dangerous. Of course we could win any game at any time but odds, statistics, bets. I know you get the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad