Proposal: Devils and Coyotes (Zacha, 2018 1st and Ekman-Larsson)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
If not they are in big trouble.. it's kind of sad it could get worse for a 6-18-4 team.
Their record as been much improved since they addressed goaltending issues. Raanta looks like the real deal. d improves dramatically when Chychrun makes season debut as well. The start was horrific but they are better than their record.

Reactions: My3Sons

Flamesfan62

Oct 21, 2016
Prince Edward Island
Their record as been much improved since they addressed goaltending issues. Raanta looks like the real deal. d improves dramatically when Chychrun makes season debut as well. The start was horrific but they are better than their record.
Yeah I agree with you on that. Really wanted Raanta on Calgary, I am not complaining at all since we got Smith although Raanta looks fine himself.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Yeah I agree with you on that. Really wanted Raanta on Calgary, I am not complaining at all since we got Smith although Raanta looks fine himself.
Smith is great until he gets injured. When he’s hot though he’s something else.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
but do you really think keller > nico ?
It's far too early to call it. Both have had better starts than I expected. The Coyotes wouldn't trade Keller for Hischier and the Devils wouldn't trade Hischier for Keller. One team or the other might regret passing terribly as it's perfectly possible that one or the other breaks away and becomes clearly superior. It's just as likely that they're always sort of on the same-ish level. I'll keep the known commodity. So should you.

135ace

Mar 18, 2015
Just WOW. Love to see who is more valuable in your mind.

Keller, OEL and an unprotected 1st (best chance in the NHL at landing Dahlin) is insane fantasy land.

I think you missed the point which is that Hischier is as untouchable as it gets. It's not that Hischier is the 5th most valuable player in a vacuum, but that it's asinine to think the Devils will ever trade him. The only way he would be traded is if the offer is ridiculous (so ridiculous that no GM would make it). I knew people would freak out over my example, but that's the point as it seems like some of you guys don't understand that Hischier is just not being traded. Period. The only offer Shero would ever consider is one that would get the other GM fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad