Proposal: Devils and Coyotes (Zacha, 2018 1st and Ekman-Larsson)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen Gionta

Boston College > Boston University
Jun 15, 2015
East Rutherford, NJ
I can't see a deal for OEL without Hischier being involved.

I fail to understand how you think OEL will get somebody of Hischiers caliber and potential (14 points in 18 games played as the youngest player in the league), when he is 18 months away from UFA and pretty clearly not going to re-sign in Arizona.

Maybe the Devils would have to add more to the package above but Hischier Hall Palmieri Schneider and Bratt are going nowhere I think much is clear.

Flamesfan62

Oct 21, 2016
Prince Edward Island
I fail to understand how you think OEL will get somebody of Hischiers caliber and potential (14 points in 18 games played as the youngest player in the league), when he is 18 months away from UFA and pretty clearly not going to re-sign in Arizona.

Maybe the Devils would have to add more to the package above but Hischier Hall Palmieri Schneider and Bratt are going nowhere I think much is clear.
I fail to understand why you believe this package is fair value... we're talking about OEL here. Sure he is 18 months away from FA, but why would Arizona sell low on him unless they know for sure he isn't resigning? I didn't mean to say something around Hischier++ would be fair value, but it'd be a bit of an overpayment. Which is the only reason they should trade him at this point.

Reactions: Peter Tagli Eddie

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017

Than there's no trade to be made.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta

If those guys are going nowhere, then OEL isn't landing in NJ. That much is clear.

Reactions: go4hockey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad