Post-Game Talk: Devils 3, Pens 1 - Party on Wayne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
lolumad.gif

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Guys, GUYS. My friend just reported to me that in the interviews, Clarkson said that they're all just a bunch of potato farmers. I **** you not.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
This start reminds me of the first Lemaire year when we went 30-10. Hopefully our second half is better though :laugh:

I do think we're going to start losing more soon, but it certainly is nice to see this team riding high right now. These early points are huge especially in a short season. I feel bad for Tallinder though, the longer the team wins the longer he waits to get moved (if he is the odd man out, which by the looks of things, he probably is)

JMarce

Feb 4, 2012
Guys, GUYS. My friend just reported to me that in the interviews, Clarkson said that they're all just a bunch of potato farmers. I **** you not.

wait if this is true that must mean Clarkson is among us, right?

vtzivfn.gif

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The defense has been so much better this year than last. I think it's also helped Marty a lot, but he's still been tremendously better than early last year and he's a big reason why we've won so many games despite more than enough goal support. Same with Moose when he's come in.

I think Marty is much better when he plays more games. Not 70+ games a year, but getting most of the starts. Moose is much better coming off the bench in the back to back games or sporadic starts. He's still good if he has to be a starter too for a short period.

rtr1105

1995 • 2000 • 2003
Jan 26, 2013
New Jersey, USA
THE COMPARISONS CAME FROM OTHER USERS ON THE BOARD SO GIVE CREDIT TO WHOEVER CAME UP WITH THEM. I JUST PUT THEM ALL TOGETHER IN ONE IMAGE.
download

edit: I'll fix the damn link hold up.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
The defense has been so much better this year than last. I think it's also helped Marty a lot, but he's still been tremendously better than early last year and he's a big reason why we've won so many games despite more than enough goal support. Same with Moose when he's come in.

I think Marty is much better when he plays more games. Not 70+ games a year, but getting most of the starts. Moose is much better coming off the bench in the back to back games or sporadic starts. He's still good if he has to be a starter too for a short period.

Have you played a lot of goalie in your life? You're pretty good at analyzing the goaltender situation on this team, and around the league

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Name a better third pairing? I cant think of one.

Off the top of my head I can't think of one, but I think there must be.

Right now I'd say we have a legit top pairing and then two second pairings:

Greene-Larsson is a legit first pairing
Salvador-Fayne is a solid second pairing
Volchenkov-Zidlicky is a veteran second pairing calibre duo

:laugh: You have to be trolling us. There's no way he said that.

DevilChuk*

Next 3 games:

Carolina
Philly
@Islanders

Hedberg probably back in net on the Island

We should win 2 of these 3 at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad