Post-Game Talk: Devils 3, Pens 1 - Party on Wayne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick0930

Mar 16, 2011
Quebec
Not only two wins against the Pens, but two REGULATION wins against them. Could be important in this short season.

DevilChuk*

Party on, Garth.

Lou can be patient now in finding another fwd. Even having Zubs out for awhile doesn't mean he has to rush. I have to think Poni is kicking himself for not being more patient.

I have to think Parise is kicking himself for being an idiot.

:laugh:

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
That was an awesome game tonight.

Very solid 60 minute effort.

Larsson was amazing tonight, probably the best "complete" game I've seen from him (in my opinion). Poise, making key interventions, smart with the puck, playing the body heavily at the right times.

Solid team effort no complaints at all tonight. All lines were rolling well (particularly in the 2nd and 3rd there were streaks of offensive dominance), passes were crisp, very few misplays, an efficient machine.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
Even the 1st line was cycling the puck today. Best game for Matteau so far, more physical, good anticipation. Promising kid.

TeutonicDevil

Apr 10, 2012
Wismar
This team is ****ing awesome! Damn impressive how they dominated the 2nd and not less impressive how they not let the Pens come back after their early goal in the 3rd and avoided any sustained pressure. They just keep on dominating. I didn't have as much confidence in a Devils team in many years.

Halfwar

Mar 12, 2010
Woodbridge, NJ
wFEeP.gif

Getzo5

The Punisher
Feb 13, 2010
Presov, SVK
Good revenge for that embarrassing loss in Consol. Great weekend all around.

Larsson in the last two minutes out there against Crosby, Malkin and Neal. :handclap:

Shame Clarkie didn`t get a hattrick. That would have been hilarious.

rtr1105

1995 • 2000 • 2003
Jan 26, 2013
New Jersey, USA
Great game. Huge sweep of that team from Pennsylvania or wherever they play. Great game by Clarky and the second line. Larsson is a stud as well. He's physical and a good passer and he did a good job of staying in front of Malkin on that one-on-one in the second. What else? It was good to see Kovy get another goal. He had the shot and he took it which is what we had to do. We got outplayed in the first but turned it around from there on out.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
Party on, Garth.

Lou can be patient now in finding another fwd. Even having Zubs out for awhile doesn't mean he has to rush. I have to think Poni is kicking himself for not being more patient.

If he cared to win he would've not signed with the Jets. I don't blame him but Antropov-Poni is just another bromance.

MountainGoat

I've heard some people rub urine on their head to help hair growth, Crosby should to that to his face

Bowzer55

Mar 28, 2007
Binghamton
Great win tonight! Larsson is looking better and better each game that I watch him play. However, this is has to be said...is there any scarier defensive tandem than Zidlicky and Volchenkov? I do not mean as in scary good, I mean as in every time I see them on the ice together some part of my lower body puckers up just a little tighter than usual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad