Not open for further replies.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Through 22 games now at 5on5:

9BTbJIm.png

Team Concept

Jul 11, 2002
Wingdale, New York
I miss the old days when the press had some semblance of balls and you'd see articles by Chere etc. quoting unnamed players blasting coaches or teammates when things got tough. I'd like to hear the real feelings about what's going on here. As much as Lou never said anything, you'd at least get him to talk quite often. Where the hell is Shero? Has anyone requested an interview with him lately? How about someone reaching out to the owners and seeing what they think about all this?

I agree. From time to time Lou would appear with Stan Fischler for an interview.
Back in the day Alex Yannis was the Devils beat writer for the New York Times and I even miss Neverson with the Post.

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
Hall-Hughes-Palmieri
Zacha-Hischier-Bratt
Boqvist-Zajac-Gusev
Wood-Coleman-Simmonds

is what i would try if they're ok with coleman as a center.
I like those lines but I also think with Gusev playing much better lately, that we should put him with a better playmaking center (sorry stonehands).

So I would like to put Gusev on Hischier’s line and put Bratt with Zajac and Boqvist.

Reactions: ChicksDigTheTrap

Devils090

Feb 16, 2014
Rather not throw the bank at a 30 year old defenseman with close to 800 games under his belt

love Petro, and i know cap space is no issue if Hall isn’t coming back but that could be a bad contract in 2 years(see: Subban)

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
Also, if we could just figure out a decent couple guys to put on the left side, our right side would already look a lot better as it is now.

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
Well, there he goes - now anything good that happens when the Devils play has to be attributed to someone else. Shame, really - Fitzgerald was whatever the opposite of a lightning rod is for that brief time, and could be the greatest coach in NHL history.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008

when you marginally take it to a depleted Detroit roster, you need to keep that same lineup intact for the next game.

Reactions: Blender
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad