Devils 1st pick poll

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
Just a feeling I get, I just don't see him succeeding in the NHL.

No need to come in with your condescending post and act like a dick, providing 0 value to the discussion as you often do.

nobody ever said you make internet friends by being nice. the loudest dick wins!

Brooklyndevil

Jun 24, 2005
Freehold, NJ USA
Would love Nichushkin and watching him play on a Russian connection line with Kovy and Locki. Doubt he's there at 9. Have no problem trading down a bit and taking Horvat with our first.

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
I'm hoping that one of Monahan, Lindholm or Nichushkin is available at pick 9.

If not, it is going to be a very tough decision. I was high on Shinkaruk but he seems to be not rated as highly as he once was by several draft experts- from a bonafide top 10 to now about 10-25.

I'm actually leaning towards trading the pick if we can't get a Monahan, Lindholm or Nichushkin.

apice3*

if that 2010 list doesnt scream "draft nichushkin you idiots" i dont know what will

Benedict Parisechuk

Army of Pandolfo's
Apr 5, 2013
Chicago, IL
I went with Lindholm because were gonna have to hit a home run eventually with one of the Swede forwards we draft. Were kind of 0-3 with a couple strike outs right now. But yea the Russian kid is rather interesting especially if he falls to us. Hope to god Lou Conte don't fumble this one.

Lindys Lazy Eye

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
What would you think if the Devils traded their pick for a 2nd rounder this year and a 1st rounder next year?

Second rounder for a late 1st rounder while giving up our first rounder next year.

I like that idea. However I would think that we would have to add...

B A T M A N

We have enough two way players. So I'm personally not sold on Monahan.

Comparison Ford

i got a star
Sponsor
May 25, 2008
LA
Lindholm for me without hesitation, but if hes not available which will be more than likely, I see us picking up Shinkaruk.

Semak

Heart: Nichuskin

Mind: Monahan

Wish list: Lindholm

Think will happen: trade down and get Horvat

I'm calling it: neither Domi nor Shinkaruk will be drafted by NJ.

B A T M A N

Heart: Nichuskin

Mind: Monahan

Wish list: Lindholm

Think will happen: trade down and get Horvat

I'm calling it: neither Domi nor Shinkaruk will be drafted by NJ.
Then it means we had a good draft if this happens.

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
I can see us taking Domi easily. Elite player with the puck in the ozone with lack of effort in the dzone. Easyto fix. Those hands are not.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad