Development Camp

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Draper just said 5'8" 141 lbs

I know Wright said he was in the 150s right after the draft.

They weren't as short but it is hard to imagine he is much more slight than Datsyuk or Kronwall were at the time of their drafts. They were both extremely little in the weight department when we took them if I remember right.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I know Wright said he was in the 150s right after the draft.

They weren't as short but it is hard to imagine he is much more slight than Datsyuk or Kronwall were at the time of their drafts. They were both extremely little in the weight department when we took them if I remember right.
His dad played pro hockey in the low 170s, I have faith he'll get big enough to play in today's NHL. Not saying he will make the show, but he should get to 160-170. He'll probably still grow an inch, he's still a young after all.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Really nice play by Gallant there.

This Kivenmaki kid does look interesting.

Christien

May 1, 2010
Kivenmaki and Berggren have been the stand outs. Eliasson not having a great period

lightthelamp13

Apr 15, 2009
It's surprising that someone can dedicate his life to hockey and be so completely lost. He must be a uniquely moronic person.

I have listened to his podcast lately because he has had some interesting guests. Mainly Draper and Craig Button at draft time. His hot takes are pretty tough to listen to. Especially when you plan to talk about specific players and then cannot even pronounce their names correctly.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Yea man Art is pretty hard to listen to.
In the predraft sit down he gave up on sying Kotkaniemi acting like it was the most difficult name in the world "Sorry Jesperi I'll learn how to say your name if we draft you."

GBFP

Sep 24, 2009
Is it possible Zadina was officially euro property because eventhough he was drafted out of the Q-Leauge maybe he was under contract to a Euro team and they loaned him to play in Halifax fr his development and draft stock? Just spitballing in hopes a beat writer and club announcers aren't so wrong about the facts on this matter.

lightthelamp13

Apr 15, 2009
Is it possible Zadina was officially euro property because eventhough he was drafted out of the Q-Leauge maybe he was under contract to a Euro team and they loaned him to play in Halifax fr his development and draft stock? Just spitballing in hopes a beat writer and club announcers aren't so wrong about the facts on this matter.

It's happened before. Julius Honka is an example. Drafted from WHL but was technically on loan and under contract in Finland so he was allowed to report to the AHL the next season. Elite prospects is usually on the ball with having a little "Loan" beside the season year in these scenarios. There is nothing there for Zadina. That's probably why people are skeptical.

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
I have listened to his podcast lately because he has had some interesting guests. Mainly Draper and Craig Button at draft time. His hot takes are pretty tough to listen to. Especially when you plan to talk about specific players and then cannot even pronounce their names correctly.
He pronounced Regula as Regalia. Really? How did you mistake the u as an a and find an I.

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
Yea man Art is pretty hard to listen to.
In the predraft sit down he gave up on sying Kotkaniemi acting like it was the most difficult name in the world "Sorry Jesperi I'll learn how to say your name if we draft you."
I don't understand, just sound it out. It's like if he can't pronounce the name off of a glance he gives up.

Reactions: Fire Ken Holland

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad