Development Camp

waltdetroit

Jul 20, 2010
Halifax is the host for the Meml Cup next year. They may be hoping to have him for their run.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, OK Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I'm gonna act like I didn't read that and hope they say something during the scrimmage tomorrow that's clearer and not so false sounding.

Edit: I'm not trying to put GoalieGuy down, I trust your word, sounds more like one of those goons speculated something.

Reactions: Goalie guy

shanman

Jun 23, 2018
the one big reason i could see them keeping zadina in the juniors is purely from an ELC standpoint. Give him a 9 game stint, and then slide his ELC by one year with having him "hone his skills" in juniors.

Goalie guy

Jul 8, 2011
Taylor MI
I'm gonna act like I didn't read that and hope they say something during the scrimmage tomorrow that's clearer and not so false sounding.

Edit: I'm not trying to put GoalieGuy down, I trust your word, sounds more like one of those goons speculated something.
No I thought the same thing as well I was like what did they just say???

shanman

Jun 23, 2018
id love to just see team howe's lineup as a line at some point next year haha. Smith with ras and zadina would be fun line haha.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, OK Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Elliot just said he can go to GR again.

Says he can go because he's European. That's not true on face value Darren

crashnburnluder

Dec 19, 2010
It was tweeted by Helen St James as well. Saying that he was loaned even though he was drafted into the Q through the import draft. I still think the whole thing is foggy but it would be the best case scenario. Rather NHL/AHL instead of NHL/CHL.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
It was tweeted by Helen St James as well. Saying that he was loaned even though he was drafted into the Q through the import draft. I still think the whole thing is foggy but it would be the best case scenario. Rather NHL/AHL instead of NHL/CHL.

It would be very strange for a NHL team to do that to a Memorial Cup team. While I agree in terms of AHL versus CHL I think the Mem Cup does make this interesting. They better give both Ras and Zadina 9 games. I want them up all year, but I don't care who has to go on waivers in October to give them a look. Frk is clearly going to be put on waivers but they should think about who else they can do that with.Witkowski is another easy one while you give them 9 games.

Actually would like to put three or four guys on waivers just to see if there is interest in terms of getting out from contracts. I am willing to fire Helm out for nothing for instance. While not the greatest asset management, I would forgive it if we waiver wired him in October to see if someone would assume his contract and a roster spot opened up for a younger guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad