Development Camp June 27-29

CB Joe

Oct 12, 2008
Yes, Greer was there every day. He's not officially part of the camp but he's here working out. First day he spent probably four hours shooting pucks on the goalies. He was part of practice yesterday and was out there again today working on his puck tippping and making life for the goalie miserable in front of the net things. Ben Storm has been around too.

What a great pick Greer was. I think he's going to be fundamental in changing the culture in this organization.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
What a great pick Greer was. I think he's going to be fundamental in changing the culture in this organization.

Same here. Off the ice I think he'll be great for the team's chemistry and culture. On the ice he's gonna drag his teammates into the fight. They need someone like that. Way too much auto pilot going on with a lot of them.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I agree, he's someone that's going to get the best out of other players. He goes hard all the time, he even dives to tip pucks out of the air in not even a practice situation but just taking shots on goalies. And plus, who could turn down chemistry like this!

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Anybody else see the interview with Mironov with Smirnov translating? That was good for a laugh.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Anybody else see the interview with Mironov with Smirnov translating? That was good for a laugh.

"yees of course" Haha that was good. I cant wait for Mironov post game interviews lol. The only thing I didnt like about it was that it was revealed that Brett Clark is helping the D lol. Get that guy away from the kids.

Last edited:

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007
Same here. Off the ice I think he'll be great for the team's chemistry and culture. On the ice he's gonna drag his teammates into the fight. They need someone like that. Way too much auto pilot going on with a lot of them.

That was what Matthew Tkachuk did this season for the Flames and specifically Backlund. Gave him a career year. Wonder who they will play him with.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
That was what Matthew Tkachuk did this season for the Flames and specifically Backlund. Gave him a career year. Wonder who they will play him with.

We dont need that sorta youthful exuberance spreading in our locker room. We need more lazy, put in my 9-5, slow, heartless players to bring us to the promise land.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Jost was a bit feisty today, wasn't quite a side I'd seen before.

Jost, Compher and Greer may end up starting more s*** than Zads n Mironov's hits...and I'll love it. Could help spark Matt (if he's still around) and Soda once all three are up.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad