George Richards Development Camp July 9-15 (Approximately)

VijayPatel11

Mar 29, 2021
Sarasota, FL
I remember the panthers had a guy by the name of Trevor Wong in their camp... As far as i know he has performed pretty well in the WHL and is probably underrated because of his size

I wonder if they invite him back

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Didn’t know where else to post this. Hope the kid makes it he’s gone through a lot.

(Camp dates were actually from a Colby Guy article on GR’s Florida Hockey Now page)

I encourage everyone to watch this. Just gotta route for this kid, what a great example for anybody, and he has been a Panther all along! I guess chances are slim to none for him to make it, but his will to come back already should have an impact on others

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Who is Djibril Toure? Dude is listed as 6’7” defenseman. But I can’t seem to find any draft info. When did we draft him?

Will be keeping an eye on him now, thanks for bringing light to his addition

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Who is Djibril Toure? Dude is listed as 6’7” defenseman. But I can’t seem to find any draft info. When did we draft him?
We didn't, there are several invites on our development camp roster . Once the draft has passed, any draft eligible player can be invited to development camps. They can be signed as free agents up until a certain date, I think until the junior leagues preseasons start .

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club
We didn't, there are several invites on our development camp roster . Once the draft has passed, any draft eligible player can be invited to development camps. They can be signed as free agents up until a certain date, I think until the junior leagues preseasons start .

Ahh I see. Yeah I figured he might’ve gone undrafted and was invited somehow but I wasn’t sure if that was a thing. Thanks for explaining.

Reactions: Dread Clawz

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
Knight showing up at camp tomorrow:

Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad