Proposal: detroits 4OA for a prospect or young nhler

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Werenski? Not saying he's available, just trying to meet the OP value?
Would help if you're looking for D or F?

Werenski? Done. Though it's almost a foregone conclusion he'll sign in DET in a few years as UFA, (home/MI roots/best buddies w/Larkin @ U.M. etc.)

Current needs:
young Top4 LD with Top Pair (near certainty).

young 2C (prefer RHS, 2-way) now with small possibility of 1C ceiling.[/USER]

Last edited:

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
#32 + #55 for Haydn Fleury instead of dealing #4 OA. He can be a solid #3 or #4 LD with potential for more. Would love to see him get a bigger role.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
If we were forced to trade Cirelli, we would add a bit. I think Cirelli is worth something around 8-10th, so I'm not sure how to even it out, or if the Wings would be interested. Given that Yzerman drafted and developed Cirelli, I think he would be.

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
If we were forced to trade Cirelli, we would add a bit. I think Cirelli is worth something around 8-10th, so I'm not sure how to even it out, or if the Wings would be interested. Given that Yzerman drafted and developed Cirelli, I think he would be.

Sabres will take Cirelli instead and save you from adding anything, in fact I'll send you the 8th oa and add to it as a favor

kerrabria

May 3, 2018
You will not get what you want.
Anybody willing to trade one of their young NHLers for the 4th OA pick has to think that the prospect will be a better bet than the NHLer. Otherwise, who is gonna cough up a good player for somebody who will hopefully be a good player?

The only feasible scenario would be if the Islanders or Lightning know that an offersheet is coming on Pulock or Sergachev, and they decide to cut their losses. But even then, would Detroit say yes?

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
Werenski? Done. Though it's almost a foregone conclusion he'll sing in DET in a few years as UFA, (home/MI roots/best buddies w/Larkin @ U.M. etc.)

Current needs:

He'll def sing in Detroit but prob not sign there

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
You will not get what you want.
Anybody willing to trade one of their young NHLers for the 4th OA pick has to think that the prospect will be a better bet than the NHLer. Otherwise, who is gonna cough up a good player for somebody who will hopefully be a good player?

The only feasible scenario would be if the Islanders or Lightning know that an offersheet is coming on Pulock or Sergachev, and they decide to cut their losses. But even then, would Detroit say yes?
say a teams very deep at d , in both the bigs and in prospects . and they love say a perfetti or rossi . and yzerman doesnt like the 4OA this draft and wants a dman

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Werenski? Done. Though it's almost a foregone conclusion he'll sing in DET in a few years as UFA, (home/MI roots/best buddies w/Larkin @ U.M. etc.)

Current needs:

Vince dunn +

JohanFranzenstein

Dec 6, 2013
To be honest the only player I would consider one for one is Sergachev. Not sure how Tampa fans would feel, but I heard rumblings about a combo of him and Cirelli due for raises in this off season.

Team Cozens

Oct 24, 2013
Burlington
Sabres offer the 8th overall for Cirelli.

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
guys off the top of my head i was thinking of were recent pix such as podkolzin - bouchard - cozens - dobson - broberg . maybe there gm likes the guy avaliable at 4 this draft and yzerman likes one of these recent draftees better than the 4th pick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad