Prospect Info: Detroit Red Wings Prospect Talk 2018-19: The Playoff Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

waltdetroit

Jul 20, 2010
Totally agree with all this. Murph isn't really ideal as the main colour guy, but as a 3rd wheel to Ken Daniels and Mickey he's a great fit, because his loose cannon approach is genuinely entertaining and occasionally very insightful. When you hear him speak you don't often think HOF-er, but then he'll come out with odd bit of gold.

Eliot was pretty good at making a dull job seem engaging.

Back on Topic...has anyone heard a prognosis for Jack Adams recovery time? A real shame as he had a strong development camp

Reactions: Voodoo Glow Skulls

Christien

May 1, 2010
Just a friendly game, but still always good to hear one of our guys had a good game.

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
The Red and White Authority with Shawn Horcoff:

Lots of small notes from Horcoff so worth a listen, if you can stand Regner of course. :laugh:

Reactions: The Zetterberg Era

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
Questions about your G:

Do you see Filip Larsson and JESPer Eliasson as your top 2 G prospects right now?

Either/both have chance to become a #1 goalie in the nhl one day?

Thanks

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
TSN has a video of him up already and talking about him being a leader and stuff this year. Thats the type of preseason hype that a Captain/Alternate captain gets from tsn in the offseason. I think the captaincy of this years WJC team will come down to him or Ty Smith. Looks like Veleno will likely be the top line center the way things are going now playing with Lafreniere

Reactions: hkydave04

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
I was at the game tonight. Veleno had a monster night and looked cool as the other side of the pillow while doing it. Canada, in general, looked more poised. It was a realgud team effort all around but Veleno was the straw stirring the drink. I was pretty bummed McIsaac wasn't playing.

As an aside, Cole Caufield was great to watch for the US. I never had any interest in him but he made me a fan tonight. The little dude really makes things happen on the ice. He was by far the standout player for the U.S. squad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ulysses31
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad