GDT: Detroit Red Wings @ Minnesota Wild 2/17/13 5 PM CT

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Yeah, the Wings D is almost as bad as the Avs one right now..

The difference is goaltending. We don't know nor played against Petr Mrazek yet.

I won't argue with you, they're both bad. I think having Kronwall gives Detroit the slight edge.

But it won't matter if they don't score, or if they play D like they did against the Avs.

Personally though, I'm starting to become a believer in "The Pattern" (win 2, lose 3, win 2, lose 3...), so hopefully they can break that cause I'm not a fan of it.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Yes we know that but not according to the Wild website oddly.

Yeah, but when they put half the wingers on the wrong side etc, you can't take anything they say for anything. Russo said Yeo is talking at 3pm, he expects to get line details then.

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il
I was reading yahoo puck daddy's Three Stars of the night and number one star was John Tavares. He netted a hatty and YPD said the Islanders won the game because "Tavares was the difference." I leave everyone to ponder how many times have the Wild won ( or lost) a game because Koivu was the difference maker (or not.) That's something a captain should be doing far more often than Koivu does. Yeah, generally he plays a solid game but he rarely takes over a game on his own and brings home the 'W' single handely.

A good captain can do more than just score. If the players role on the team is to score, then he better damned well do that. Tavares' role is to score, good for him. Koivu does more, and does it well.

Get over this "he needs to put the team and carry us ever single game bs." He carries this team in many ways. He could score more, sure, does it mean he's a bad captain? No.

Does Tavares have a hatty every game? No. Isls could use it. He must be a bad captain if he can't do that every game.

Jati

Jan 30, 2011
Russo tweeted that Granlund is centering 4th line with Rupp and Mitchell, but he deleted tweet immediately.

Fel 96

JFC
Mar 19, 2010
Little Canada
www.youtube.com
Obligatory Larsson picture post.

image.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad