GDT: Detroit Red Wings @ Minnesota Wild 2/17/13 5 PM CT

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
russo's guessing PMB, and Mitchell taken out tonight, and he's been right every time so far.

here is what he was guessing and saw at practice.

Parise Koivu Heatley
Granlund Brodziak Setoguchi
Zucker Cullen Clutterbuck
Rupp Konopka Larsson

Suter Spurgy
Stoner Gilbert
Brodin Prosser

Aapo

Jan 16, 2011
russo's guessing PMB, and Mitchell taken out tonight, and he's been right every time so far.

Parise Koivu Heatley
Rupp Konopka Larsson

Suter Spurgy
Stoner Gilbert
Brodin Prosser

This just doesn't make sense in so many ways...:huh:

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012

Parise Koivu Heatley
Rupp Konopka Larsson

Suter Spurgy
Stoner Gilbert
Brodin Prosser

You should re-read what he said.

The 2nd/3rd lines guessed by Russo were actually:

Zucker-Cullen-Seto
Granlund-Brodziak-Clutterbuck

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
You should re-read what he said.

The 2nd/3rd lines guessed by Russo were actually:

Zucker-Cullen-Seto
Granlund-Brodziak-Clutterbuck

woops, i stand corrected.

My guess is Yeo wants to spread the talent on the back end, with spurgy back he really only fits on the top pair with suter, and yeo has shown he will not break up stoner and gilbert yet (idk why... stoner has been brutal imo) so that means brodin down to the 3rd. Now you have 3 pairs all with a dman who can skate and break out.

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
question is should i drop one of my under performers for Mrazek start? any start against the wild is a good one so far.

Casper

30 goal grinder
Mar 23, 2010
MN
woops, i stand corrected.

My guess is Yeo wants to spread the talent on the back end, with spurgy back he really only fits on the top pair with suter, and yeo has shown he will not break up stoner and gilbert yet (idk why... stoner has been brutal imo) so that means brodin down to the 3rd. Now you have 3 pairs all with a dman who can skate and break out.

yeah i see the logic but man, having the top pairing broken up is a tough pill to swallow. this line up needs to find some sort of consistency.

Fel 96

JFC
Mar 19, 2010
Little Canada
www.youtube.com
If Bouchard is out, the Wild will have to insert Zucker or Larsson into the lineup:

Parise - Koivu - Heatley
Brodziak - Granlund - Setoguchi
Zucker- Cullen - Clutterbuck
Mitchell - Konopka - Rupp

If Falk is out, Nate Prosser will be back on the blue line:

Suter – Spurgeon
Gilbert – Brodin
Prosser – Stoner
From the link.

The D pairings make more sense now.

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
yeah i see the logic but man, having the top pairing broken up is a tough pill to swallow. this line up needs to find some sort of consistency.

tough to find consistency when everyone not named Brodin, Suter, and Gilbert aren't capable or experienced dmen, or don't fit in the lineup anywhere outside a certain role (spurgy w/ suter). one of the big reason's we can't play yeo's system properly imo.

Fel 96

JFC
Mar 19, 2010
Little Canada
www.youtube.com
@RickBronwell tricky hard at it getting Larsson's game jersey ready #greatjob
http://twitter.com/styleswild/status/303211416482103296
BDU5LUPCQAEfsOc.jpg:large

Emilie

Feb 6, 2013
MN

To be fair, Suter and Brodin didn't play together more than a few shifts from the 3rd on against the Avs. The switch may have been made in the 2nd, but I was too busy trying to keep an eye on the bench for Clutterbuck to notice for sure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad