GDT: Detroit Red Wings @ Edmonton Oilers - 4:00pm EST 11/5/2017

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Kinda seems to me that Blash is setting up Mrazek to fail.

Mrazek's 4 starts this season against: Washington (potent offence) Toronto (potent offence) Dallas (potent offence) and Edmonton (potent offence)

cjm502

Bingo Bango!
Jun 22, 2010
Mid Michigan
I think we have a pretty competitive forward group right now but our defense is absolutely atrocious no matter which way you pair them up. I think I would rather have Green and Daley together and at least have one very solid pairing instead of 3 trash ones, but I don't think it would make much difference in the end.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Kinda seems to me that Blash is setting up Mrazek to fail.

Mrazek's 4 starts this season against: Washington (potent offence) Toronto (potent offence) Dallas (potent offence) and Edmonton (potent offence)

Edmonton is one goal away from being last in the league in goals scored. We've scored more goals than them and our offense is terrible. Edmonton is not a potent offense, at least thus far.

TheMule93

May 26, 2015
Ontario
Nielsen is having a decent start despite playing with 4th liners on his wing all season

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
These lines are TERRIBLE!

Did Blashill pick the names out of a hat? Larkin is leading the team in assists, yet he's playing with Luke Glendening and Justin Abdelkader? Pardon me?

TheMule93

May 26, 2015
Ontario
please go back to the AHL and never come back ouellet

even if u just got off the bench someone could outrace you on a breakaway from their blue line even if they started at our blue line

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad