GDT: Detroit Red Wings at Tampa Bay Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
The only reason I don't get too mad is because its honestly going to be really exciting to have a top 5 pick for the first time in 20+ years.

Me too. And because I had pretty low expectations to begin with.

But the draft is really starting to look a bit better. Mittelstadt could really end up being a gem, Hisch and Petterson are really coming along. Plus Lilly and Patrick. I really think we could land any one of them.

avssuc

Hockey is for everyone!
May 1, 2016
Gulf Coast
Anyone think the Wings make the playoffs in the next half decade? I have little hope of that.

Anyone think Zetterberg might retire early this offseason? His pay drops from $7.5 to $7 next year, so maybe the frustration would be worth it. I doubt he comes back in 2018 for $3.5, or the next 2 for $1 million. Retirement is much different than LTIR, so this could get pretty interesting for all those defending the throne of KH.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Miller has almost as many penalty minutes as TOI. Good call getting him in the lineup tonight!

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Draft is in Chicago too, maybe if we pick top 5 and trade Vanek for a first I'll go check it out.

TheWestWing

Nov 22, 2006
Valley of the Sun
Maybe we should only protect like 4-5 in the expansion draft.

'Hey Foley, we'll throw in a years supply of Lil Sleazers pizza if you take Erickson.

And, we'll throw in Kronner too. Don't tell Gerry OK?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad