GDT: Detroit Red Wings at Tampa Bay Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Haha. The Islanders are beating the Bruins of course. Wouldn't be surprised they pass us soon.

Geeve

Dec 6, 2016
Lol at the intermission, missing helm and abdelkader, yeah that must be it, not the terrible coaching or management. Blashill can't even get two solid scoring games in a row with his icetime decisions. Or an average PP coach, timeout and setup and did nothing, wtf do they practice?

rx7dryver

Apr 11, 2009
Icetime update through 2 periods:

2be9b5910b9e816893d2f5d13f47f8da.png

Sheahan #1....woooooo.

LOL that is bad. Jensen with more time than AA too.

WingedWheel1987

Jan 11, 2011
GPP Michigan
Lol at the intermission, missing helm and abdelkader, yeah that must be it, not the terrible coaching or management. Blashill can't even get two solid scoring games in a row with his icetime decisions. Or an average PP coach, timeout and setup and did nothing, wtf do they practice?

Blash took that timeout to ask the team if they remembered what he changed his Netflix password to.

korrowan

Sponsor
Feb 8, 2011
These team is epically bad. I think this is the worst NHL hockey I have ever witnessed.

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
Blashill's reasoning for putting Sheahan on the top PP was pretty amusing, basically said, I know he doesn't have any goals, but he can stand in front of the goalie. That's A+ coaching right there.

TatarTangle

Sep 28, 2011
Detroit
It's Always Sunny in the Country Club. Neither Blashill or Holland will be going anywhere, not at least until Holland's contract is up

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
The only reason I don't get too mad is because its honestly going to be really exciting to have a top 5 pick for the first time in 20+ years.

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
Blashill's reasoning for putting Sheahan on the top PP was pretty amusing, basically said, I know he doesn't have any goals, but he can stand in front of the goalie. That's A+ coaching right there.

when you have the chance to play the guy with 0 goals #1 ice time you gotta do it.

korrowan

Sponsor
Feb 8, 2011
Honestly this team is so bad I hope they get shipped to Siberia to work in enslavement camps. That is what they deserve for putting this product on the ice and expecting fans to pay to watch it.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016

Jesus ****. Being a net front presence doesn't just mean standing in front of the goalie. Does he seriously not understand that?

This guy is a nutjob. I defended him for a while because the roster lacks talent in the most important positions, but ever since he first put Larkin down in the 4C position, its just been a string of terrible decisions.

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
The Wings are down 0-4 entering the 3rd period and obviously desperately need to score. Who wants to bet that Sheahan gets more shifts in the 3rd period than all of Mantha, Larkin, and AA?

I'll update at the end of the game (if i'm still awake).

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
The Wings are down 0-4 entering the 3rd period and obviously desperately need to score. Who wants to bet that Sheahan gets more shifts in the 3rd period than all of Mantha, Larkin, and AA?

I'll update at the end of the game (if i'm still awake).
No takers.

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
This isn't even on Mrazek. Our defense constantly fails to block those shots and just screens the goalies. The 2-on-1s are terribly defended, too. Feel bad for Howard getting injured yet again while playing well and feel bad for Mrazek getting thrown to the wolves. Seems they haven't learned their lesson from the past two and a half seasons. Need to play Tampa very physically, not take stupid, selfish penalties, and shoot shoot shoot + swarm the net for rebounds. Don't see any of that really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad