GDT: Det. vs. Dal. (Stars CEO calls Benn&Seguin "F**king HorseSh*t"

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Usually id nominate a game like this to be the worst one we've played of the season but there have been so many awful performances Idk

Reactions: Filppula

Hatter of the Beach

I’m the real hero
Jun 26, 2017
Parkland Estates, Florida
When you don't compete in this league you get blasted. We don't have the talent to play this listless. Pathetic, these guys are completing passes at a junior level tonight.

And yet a seemingly large portion of fans on Reddit seem to think this is a well coached and motivated team. Complacant fans are the worst. I dont give a shit about the Wings missing the POs so long as they compete hard, and that is not happening. Give Bylsma the reigns before the losing culture gets solidified

Reactions: ShanahanMan

ShanahanMan

Jan 31, 2009
Tokyo, Japan
And yet a seemingly large portion of fans on Reddit seem to think this is a well coached and motivated team. Complacant fans are the worst. I dont give a **** about the Wings missing the POs so long as they compete hard, and that is not happening. Give Bylsma the reigns before the losing culture gets solidified

I’d be pushing hard for Q.

My dream is that next season we’ll have Stevie Y in the office and Q behind the bench.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Watching this and the Czech game at the same time has not been what I would call a "fun" night. Veleno got an assist at least.

Reactions: mantha39

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
And yet a seemingly large portion of fans on Reddit seem to think this is a well coached and motivated team. Complacant fans are the worst. I dont give a **** about the Wings missing the POs so long as they compete hard, and that is not happening. Give Bylsma the reigns before the losing culture gets solidified

I don't think an in season coaching change makes a lot of sense for this team. We are what we are.

We need the bottom five finish in my opinion.

Christien

May 1, 2010
Watching this and the Czech game at the same time has not been what I would call a "fun" night. Veleno got an assist at least.
Veleno and Mcisaac have had pretty good games. Zadina has been struggling, but so has the whole Czech team. They just can't seem generate anything and the powerplay has been bad. I feel like maybe it's the coaching, they've kept Z split up from Necas and Kaut and they haven't had them together all game (except from on the powerplay). They put the big line together last night in the 3rd and it was instant chemistry and they generated multiple chances.

TatarTangle

Sep 28, 2011
Detroit
The Red Wings aren't a skill team so when they don't skate this is what happens, not sure why people are surprised by what's been unfolding

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad