GDT: Det. vs. Dal. (Stars CEO calls Benn&Seguin "F**king HorseSh*t"

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
it's pretty impressive how Larkin keeps managing to stay just under a point per game despite almost never putting up more than 1 point

would be interesting to see what his numbers looked like with more help

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Hronek is Kindl 2.0

Organization is gonna ruin his development much like kindls
I can't even

Kindl was a rookie in the AHL at the same age. Then he spent another 2 full seasons there.

This is what happens when you don't overripen kids. They get to work out their struggles and consistency issues at the NHL level. There's no ruining of development going on, it's just a kid adapting to the NHL. Hronek is producing at about the same pace that Kris Letang was at the same development step. He's doing perfectly fine, Wings fans just aren't used to seeing all these 19, 20, 21 year olds struggling because that has happened in the AHL and juniors in the past.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Filip Hronek has 1000 times stronger character than Jakub Kindl had. Hronek is Captain material for Czechs National team in their New generation.

Kindl was a pretty boy, soft as butter, without no real willigness to fight for his living, and after few million paychecks and finding that Miss Kosovo, he logged out from being any kind of special hockey player. He had a weak character and started enjoying of life as too young. I think "military-style" Babcock was too much for him.

Kindl is only 30-years old at the moment, and plays nowadays at Czech main Division. I don't even know is he any kind of meaningful level of player there.

TatarTangle

Sep 28, 2011
Detroit
Problem with Hronek is he doesn't read plays and watches the puck but I think that'll work itself out with more experience. It goes without saying the jump from the AHL to the NHL is massive and takes some time to adjust, at least for your non-generational and non-elite talent.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->