Proposal: Det-Chi

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
This is as awful as the Nylander Bertuzzi proposal.
Maybe I can fix it. I’ll give it the ole college try.

Nylander for Mantha? That’s at least in the same time zone when talking value. Not a deal I do if I’m Toronto but Martha’s a real good player just lacking contract certainly and an injury history with too many games missed.

doesn’t work as well if I switched it to Bertuzzi for Strome, which I don’t touch if I’m Detroit.

If Dach’s name is being tossed around. Then Dach for Seider + a 2021 2nd. That would be a wild trade. Two very good 2019 draft picks.

Last edited:
Reactions: DatsyukToZetterberg

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Maybe I can fix it. I’ll give it the ole college try.

Nylander for Mantha? That’s at least in the same time zone when talking value. Not a deal I do if I’m Toronto but Martha’s a real good player just lacking contract certainly and an injury history with too many games missed.

doesn’t work as well if I switched it to Bertuzzi for Strome, which I don’t touch if I’m Detroit.

If Dach’s name is being tossed around. Then Dach for Seider + a 2021 2nd. That would be a wild trade. Two very good 2019 draft picks.

Mantha is arguably better, but obviously less valuable with injury history. Why in the world would Detroit ever trade a two-way power forward that arguably still has 40 goal potential for yet another skill winger, when they already have Zadina, Raymond, and Berggren in the pool.

Detroit's not adding anything to Seider, let alone trading him at all. Both teams prefer to keep their prospects. That's why they drafted them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad