Nova Scotia
i like this for both teams actually

perlini has freakish tools, if he figures it out hes gonna be unstoppable

imo regula underrated prospect

Reactions: _Del_

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
I think people are way too excited about Perlini still - he's pretty much proven who he is but the chances of Regula, solid prospect though he is, being anything more than a depth player at the NHL level (if that) are probably fairly slim.

Anyways, it's a fair if pretty minor shot for both teams. More upside for Detroit but not holding my breath. Last chance saloon for Perlini?

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
You know what they say! A good dose of A.Regula a day will keep the doctor away.

RECIPEhoneydijonvinaigrettearugulapearwalnutsalad_NEW.jpg

Smart move by Chicago.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Oh and Perlini is completely incapable of playing a checking line role. He just doesn't like to play the body or compete consistently enough to be good at it. He needs to play with skill that can get him the puck on the rush or in high danger areas. He's basically a bigger, heavier version of Anthony Duclair.

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Good luck to Perlini, if he just can find a consistent motor he will have a nice long career going forward.
Anyway for the hawks, opens a contract slot. Young Dman with size let's see how he shakes out.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
That's a lot more than I thought Perlini would command in a trade. He's not quite a bust yet, but he's into that sort of reclamation kind of territory.

Regula is more than reclamation return.

GreytWun

Sep 29, 2017
Ontario
That's a lot more than I thought Perlini would command in a trade. He's not quite a bust yet, but he's into that sort of reclamation kind of territory.

Regula is more than reclamation return.

He's redundant for the Wings. Might as well get something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad