Post-Game Talk: Despite Eakins' attempts, the Oilers beat Tampa 3-2

McDeathbyCheerios*

Draisaitl doesn't look awful, just making rookie mistakes as most rookies do

SchultzSquared*

yeah, and i don't know what to do with drai.

move him to wing?

Drai. must. go. down.

Trade Perron or Yak for that C we need... seriously enough dicking around by MacT... he is going to ruin the kid keeping him up

Perron for the Schenns... Petry for a RW...

Hall-RNH-Eberle
Purcell-B. Schenn-Yakupov/Perron
Pouliot-Arcobello-???
Hendricks-Gordon-Joensuu
Acton

Marincin-Fayne
Nikitin-Schenn
Ference-Schultz
Hunt

Scrivens
Fasth

At least then the C depth would not make me throw up...

MettleMcOiler

5-14-6-1
Mar 9, 2011
Edmonton
A win?
WuKZd.gif

I'll take it.

deLLd.gif

Nunymare

/ˈnʌnimɛr/
Sep 14, 2008
YEG
Really really good game by the 4th line once again. I really hope they can keep it going... it's been a while since we've had a 4th line that isn't a complete liability on the ice.

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
Do it 4 more times in a row and I'll be impressed. WTH is Eakins doing only playing Yakupov 10 minutes? Thats ridiculous!! I hope Yak asks for a trade. He's finally playing the way Eakins wants him to and he's getting benched because of it. What a joke.

Ergot

Pinko
Oct 4, 2014
GVA
Loved the fourth line tonight. Didn't get a goal but just poured it on and got chances all night. Gordon-Hendricks together are a huge asset for the team - they can get they puck out of the D zone and produce offense.

OnTheBrink

Apr 19, 2013
Airdrie
Agree it was Perrons best game tonight I just meant the season as a whole, he needs to pick his head up more and take a look around he spends to much time stick handling in his feet with his head down, I would like to see him on a line with two grinders where he is the one to carry the lines offence, feel that is when he is at his strongest.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad