Post-Game Talk: Deserved it?!?!?!? Bruins-3, Penguins-2 (Mod Warning #14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrunoPuntzJones

Biscuit Scorer
Apr 17, 2012
Washington, DC
I understand why people don't like Marchand, but face it.. if he was on this team people would love the guy. What I want to know is, whereTF is our Marchand? I thought we had one in the making with Uher / Kuhnhackl? Instead of playing Engo at F maybe we ought to give one of these kids a few games? NAHHHH!

I'm not sure where you got that idea about Kuhnhackl, but that's not his game. Uher maybe, but Bobby Farnham is probably the biggest pest in the system. I don't think Kuhnhackl or Uher are really ready. Especially not Kuhnhackly with his injury issues. Farnham I think transcends levels (and may in fact be God) and might just be able to translate his game (skate real fast, hit things, get beat up once or twice per game) to the NHL pretty fast.

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
I understand why people don't like Marchand, but face it.. if he was on this team people would love the guy. What I want to know is, whereTF is our Marchand? I thought we had one in the making with Uher / Kuhnhackl? Instead of playing Engo at F maybe we ought to give one of these kids a few games? NAHHHH!

I can honestly say that I would never root for a player like Marchand to succeed regardless if he was on my favorite team or not. If he played for the Pens, my feelings towards him would be similar to TTEoT's towards Dupuis. I hated when Cooke would deliver a cheapshot, but those were always somewhere within the game, often just a little late. Marchand has absolutely no respect for any other player's safety with his repeated spears to the groin away from the play, slewfoots, and boardings. He is simply an abomination of a human being which does little to distinguish him from many of his team's fans.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
I liked Fraser's article till he said this:

"It took a complete buy-in and education of players, coaches, and referees to change the negative culture of "obstruction" following a return from the first lockout season."

I think they need a new buy-in and reeducation, at least for the last two periods of the game.

BrunoPuntzJones

Biscuit Scorer
Apr 17, 2012
Washington, DC
I can honestly say that I would never root for a player like Marchand to succeed regardless if he was on my favorite team or not. If he played for the Pens, my feelings towards him would be similar to TTEoT's towards Dupuis. I hated when Cooke would deliver a cheapshot, but those were always somewhere within the game, often just a little late. Marchand has absolutely no respect for any other player's safety with his repeated spears to the groin away from the play, slewfoots, and boardings. He is simply an abomination of a human being which does little to distinguish him from many of his team's fans.

I agree with this completely. The Penguins could certainly use a pest. Not a rat.

Wes C Addle

Bernard Shakey
Jul 4, 2007
Allentown, Pa
Not sure of anyone else saw some of NHL tonight on NHL network but man do I feel dumber for having listened to Kelly Chase try and justify what Thornton did. :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad