Post-Game Talk: Deserved it?!?!?!? Bruins-3, Penguins-2 (Mod Warning #14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

orby

Jun 16, 2013
Erie, PA
www.youtube.com
Not gonna waste any energy analyzing this game. They could have won, and lost, but there are more important things to worry about than 2 points in December.

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
**** off

I'm so pissed at this team. Totally gave up after the 1st and left MAF out to dry.

They ****ing kill Orpik and you can't ****ing sack up for the last 2 min and win it for him?

**** off

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
Good for you you bunch of gutless ****ing cowards. Standing around watching your assistant captain get carted off and not one single, not one single player does ANYTHING about it? **** each and every one of you, **** you Shero for assembling this team of pansies, and **** you Mario for your country club ********.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Pens couldn't take advantage of some glorious opportunities throughout the game, the Bruins hung around, then we got all kinds of sloppy towards the end.

Crappy way to end a game that was very winnable, despite our injuries.

Rocket of Russia

Needs more Tang
Mar 8, 2012
USA
And there's Dupuis skating hard to the point just in time to not block a shot or a passing lane. I'm just glad he didn't get injured. We can't afford for that to happen.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
WARNING:

Any Bruins fans coming in here saying something even slightly troll-like, is getting infracted. If you can't be constructive stay on your own board... period.

Pens fans: my strong advice is to stay off their board.

nhindian

Jul 4, 2009
Not gonna waste any energy analyzing this game. They could have won, and lost, but there are more important things to worry about than 2 points in December.

Pretty much this all the way

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
We talked about this all game:

Absolutely... 100% 0 tolerance tonight. If you cannot control your temper, please log off a bit.

gordie

5x
Jul 9, 2002
hfboards.com
James Neal is the one who started the downfall. Shot the puck into the bench giving a defensive zone faceoff late, It is garbage like this is why Bylsma needs to be gone YESTERDAY!!!! Despite the injuries.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I ****ing hate this team and I'm done with hockey for a few days.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
LOL!!! Yeah, nice loss boys. We can't even use the injury excuse, even with 8 players injured, we just up and folded at the end all on our own selves, that's the team Shero has built, losers that don't stand up for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad