Player Discussion Derick Brassard

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
If the argument is Gaborik vs Nash, Gaborik scored as many goals in the playoffs for us as Nash with (quite literally) one shoulder.

He had 14 in 26 games in 13-14. Also scored two or three in the Cup final against us. Nash? Take a guess. The difference is like night and day.

Are you saying we shouldn't have traded Gaborik? Maybe the same will happen with Nash.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
I really love Brassard most of the time but some of the narratives set around this player are god-damn hilarious.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
He wouldn't be the worst free agent addition. He can center our 3rd line, brings some experience. Wouldn't go over 1.5m though

Reactions: RGY

motopanekeku

abnormally high
Aug 23, 2009
Loved him while he was here but I have too many bad memories of him and Stepan getting manhandled down the middle by stronger centers.

He's great but he's not a killer. I do not want to go back to being a team of all nice guys.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Would not mind adding him as a veteran forward for this roster. He could fill in at center and wing if needed, but he would need to be a guy that moves in and out of the lineup. He did it for a good team, I'm not sure he'd do it for one still building.

Barnaby

Jul 2, 2003
Port Jefferson, NY
I wouldn’t hate him as a 13th forward, but I have to think there are options out there that fit this team better. It was a great ride while it lasted, but it’s time to move on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad