Depressed Hurricanes fan to join your playoff run.

andy500

Jul 5, 2013
Glasgow, Scotland
Hello all. I am yet another depressed Hurricanes fan that is joining the Canucks bandwagon.

I chose to join your bandwagon with the prestigious 5th pick in the bandwagon draft, so you know I must love you guys.

I come from a home which holds three Canucks jerseys and three Canucks McFarlane Figures, among other memorabilia - due to my girlfriend being a Canuck.

All the way from Glasgow, Scotland - I am pleased to add a European flavour to your Playoff support. I am also eight hours in the future (nothing cool has happened yet), so expect my excitement and joy to come from watching the replay on Gamecenter at a far more sociable hour than 3-5am.

Let's beat these pesky Flames.

tc 23

#GaunceForGM
Dec 11, 2012
Vancouver
Hello all. I am yet another depressed Hurricanes fan that is joining the Canucks bandwagon.

I chose to join your bandwagon with the prestigious 5th pick in the bandwagon draft, so you know I must love you guys.

I come from a home which holds three Canucks jerseys and three Canucks McFarlane Figures, among other memorabilia - due to my girlfriend being a Canuck.

All the way from Glasgow, Scotland - I am pleased to add a European flavour to your Playoff support. I am also eight hours in the future (nothing cool has happened yet), so expect my excitement and joy to come from watching the replay on Gamecenter at a far more sociable hour than 3-5am.

Welcome, new friend. Glad to have you on board! I hope you enjoy your stay (which will hopefully be a long one).

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Praise Dalpe! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Bgav

We Stylin'
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2009
Vancouver
Why? That moment represented the Edmonton Oilers not winning a Stanley Cup in the Internet age.

The rest of our lives are the better for it. I was a huuuuge Hurricane fan that spring.

i was too but it sucks they have a cup already and we dont lmao

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Buffalo fan here, I have great experience when it comes to tanks. Boarding your #badnwagon this instant.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
I still enjoy Canes hockey, and their fans are always awesome. Having some back our playoff push is just icing on the cake, these guys would be welcome either way!

tc 23

#GaunceForGM
Dec 11, 2012
Vancouver
Buffalo fan here, I have great experience when it comes to tanks. Boarding your #badnwagon this instant.

A Buffalo fan?!? The Dalpe trifecta is complete!! Welcome on board!!

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Praise Dalpe! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Our unofficial bandwagon thread :sarcasm:
#Badnwagon sir!

I'm sorry that the tank was in full reverse yesterday, Buffalo habits and it's very late here in Sweden during game-time. Next game we're going to win - I promise!

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010

That's peculiar.

Whenever i get into the Scotch beverages, i tend to think 3-5am is an incredibly sociable hour. :)

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
No sane fans would choose us as a bandwagon to hop on. I mean, it's the Canucks. Come on now. :sarcasm:

We're Canes fans...to continue cheering for years of mediocrity without amy hope of making the playoffs or any chance at getting the best prospects...we clearly lost our sanity long ago...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad