Depressed Hurricanes fan to join your playoff run.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Since the Hurricanes like to disappoint their fans on a yearly basis, we decided last year to start an annual draft where we would join other teams during the playoffs who are actually good at stickpuck. I was a free agent and decide to bring my services over to you.

Last year I joined the notorious L.A. Kings and they hit the jackpot and won an over-sized apple juice cup for winning at stickpuck. Me being here shall increase your chances of watching your team drink from the big cup.

So, greetings everyone! I look forward to being here for the time being :yo:

HankNDank

Oct 25, 2013
Medicine Hat
Since the Hurricanes like to disappoint their fans on a yearly basis, we decided last year to start an annual draft where we would join other teams during the playoffs who are actually good at stickpuck. I was a free agent and decide to bring my services over to you.

Last year I joined the notorious L.A. Kings and they hit the jackpot and won an over-sized apple juice cup for winning at stickpuck. Me being here shall increase your chances of watching your team drink from the big cup.

Great, welcome aboard! Joined faster than most of the Vancouver bandwagoners (they don't come until the 2nd round).

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Ok, being a Canucks fan requires you to deal with excessive hatred. Both from other fanbases, and our own. Welcome aboard!

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
i am not a #VANcauncks fan, but i will cheer for you guys to beat the calgarys. i live in the city and their fans are obnoxious and annoying and need to be put out of their misery. the sooner the better.

i have some previous experience with the #VANCITY #cauncks. i was at a #VANCITYcanucks playoff game once. they lost to LA and i got drunk and wore a popcorn bucket on my head. also i bought a daniel sedin t-shirt (jerseys are expensive) and a puck hat that the guy behind me made me take off because he said he couldn't see over it.

proof:

24833_418257195708_6643020_n.jpg

24833_418257730708_7160088_n.jpg

so maybe that is some good karma.

Bad News Benning

Fallin for Dahlin?
Jan 11, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
I can only imagine how many canes fans we would have if the Kings made the playoffs lol It would feel nice to have another teams fanbase cheering for us even if it's only for their own net gain. You're one of the few non canuck fans cheering us on so welcome to the club.

Fork

Mar 7, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
ok a few days ago i came across someone mentioning the hurricanes on the main board, and the first thought that came to my mind was wow they are still in the league? i dont know why but i almost thought they got relocated or something

i guess its because almost nobody talks about the hurricanes online or on tv

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Welcoming all 'Canes fans....wasn't it the Hurricanes that outlasted the Flames in the '06 cup finals?...at least bring us some luck for the Calgary series!:handclap:

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA

You have Ginko as your avatar. That instantly makes you awesome. Welcome! :yo:

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
ok a few days ago i came across someone mentioning the hurricanes on the main board, and the first thought that came to my mind was wow they are still in the league? i dont know why but i almost thought they got relocated or something

i guess its because almost nobody talks about the hurricanes online or on tv

We are a secret organization not many people know of us we keep it on the down low

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
#hf #UserMember Oogie Boogie is a pretty reliable #hcanes member and poster. he will only enhance ur badnwagon #badnwagon

his only fault is that he is really excited for the movie #movie frozen 2.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
I dare the heathens to hate me I won't back down ━╤デ╦︻(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
I'd like to point out I recruited the highly sought after Oogie Boogie after he got passed over in the draft.

I'm the new Mike Gillis.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad