Recalled/Assigned: Dennis Gilbert

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Ignoring the bigger point, I'll just point out that several of the guys you mentioned rarely played or contributed in the playoffs.
That brings back the memory of Ben Eager's best play as a Blackhawk. Eager scored his first Stanley Cup playoff goal in Game 2 of Chicago's victory against the Vancouver Canucks on May 2, 2009, in Vancouver. This led to the Blackhawks' first victory against the Canucks and evened the series at one game apiece. It was a beauty of a shot too!

I couldn't find the Eager goal vs Canucks but did find this PO goal (May 31/2010):

And then there are these:

Brandon Bollig 1st NHL goal. Chicago Blackhawks vs Phoenix Coyotes 4/14/12 NHL Hockey
Dan Carcillo OT goal 4/18/10
Dan Carcillo Taunts Fans After Scoring Goal

Last edited:
Reactions: Marotte Marauder

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Any word on the status of Boqvist today?

Crunch time is here and the intensity will be playoff like from here on in. I'm thinking Gilbert's gritty play will be an asset, even if Hawks have to bite the bullet and go with 7 Dmen in the line-up.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Any word on the status of Boqvist today?

Crunch time is here and the intensity will be playoff like from here on in. I'm thinking Gilbert's gritty play will be an asset, even if Hawks have to bite the bullet and go with 7 Dmen in the line-up.

I'm more interested to see if Seeler draws in for Koekkoek tomorrow.

Reactions: Muffinalt

MileHighHawksFan

When the going gets tough, Hawks fly together!
Jan 16, 2012
Denver, CO
Loved what Gilbert brought physically but I thought we already went through the fact that he was struggling a bit. Didnt the guy have worse/comparable fancy stats than seabs?

Marotte Marauder

Aug 10, 2008
RE:Eager

Junior and I were sitting above that net for that goal. We were still giddy about Hossa's when Eager had a snipe for the ages.

Good times indeed!

Thanks for the reminder Bobby

Reactions: x Tame Impala

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad