GDT: Dem Bums @ Flyers 10/8/13 7PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erick*

Season ending surgery kind of limits your ice time. You may be different though.

How long will that be the excuse for him? If he's not healthy, maybe he shouldn't play. Or maybe he's just overrated by some. It's no surprise that he's been traded 3x in his career already. After watching him play on a nightly basis, it's pretty easy to see why.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
It's possible to know. He played the next shift. You're done here. Run along.

So? Just because he's able to play doesn't mean he wasn't hurt. It was a hard hit. Doesn't necessarily mean he has to have broken bones or something.

Never heard of being dazed or being in pain?

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
What's with Huberdeau's new patented moves. Lose the puck in your own zone if front of your net, cross ice passes all over the ice, never shoot

Offdapost*

im kinda glad i don't mod this board anymore, my god you guys are neurotic its been 3 games give it some more time we can bounce back

Ruston*

Remember all that optimism after the win over Dallas?

Good times.

Can't convert on powerplays. No one to blame but themselves.

Same crap, different season.

With a new owner in place, looking forward to what Tallon does with the additional funding.

Nothing to see this season.

Erick*

Not sure where people are getting 0-for-9. We had 5 PP opportunities. Either way, we should've scored on that 4-minute powerplay. At the very least, we should've tried...

catEye

The Barkov Era
Dec 27, 2008
Miami, FL.
Not worry about Markstrom playing the last 2 periods. I worry about him playing the first 5 minutes .Then again we already witness that the last two games so i guess there is not much difference.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
****-this-thing-cat.gif

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
Not worry about Markstrom the last 2 periods. Worry about the first 5 minutes with him. Then again we already witness that the last two games so i guess there is not much difference.

What are you talking about? Markstrom didn't start tonight's game and looked fine the whole time.

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
Pretty much outplayed them in most aspects of the game.

A crap bounce and an injury gives the Flyers the win. Good for them.

Same old Panthers though, can't score a damn goal when it matters.

Erick*

I'm excited for Bergenheim's return.

Hopefully Versteeg won't be on the team by then so Bergy can take his minutes.

A player who actually hustles, goes to the front of the net and plays north/south hockey instead of the cute crap Versteeg and some of these others forwards enjoy.

Flash is another soft player, but I can live with him because he's way more skilled than Versteeg.

Versteeg is terrible. I don't even care what we get back.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
I'm excited for Bergenheim's return.

Hopefully Versteeg won't be on the team by then so Bergy can take his minutes.

A player who actually hustles, goes to the front of the net and plays north/south hockey instead of the cute crap Versteeg and some of these others forwards enjoy.

Flash is another soft player, but I can live with him because he's way more skilled than Versteeg.

Versteeg is terrible. I don't even care what we get back.

Those soft players are supposed to be playing 2nd and 3rd lines, not first but that's the situation.

Gordonx11

#CatsAreComing
Jan 21, 2013
Kansas City, MO
So many things can be said about tonight. Here's my thing though. This team is different from last year. This team is different, as the season goes on you will see the identity start to emerge.

Tonight though I'm proud of this team. I'm proud to be a panther fan. We dominated that game, absolutely dominated. The thing that made me most proud though was how we dominated. Our work ethic was relentless. I would want non panther fans to watch this game because they would see how hard we work.

The luck didn't fall for us tonight. That's it. There's nights that we will get it and nights we wont. It's pretty simple. But I'm proud of this team tonight. We WILL have a good season, trust me.

Panthers607

Not worry about Markstrom playing the last 2 periods. I worry about him playing the first 5 minutes .Then again we already witness that the last two games so i guess there is not much difference.

I don't.. I don't even....

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
Great effort overall, a lot of chances. Panthers were the better team tonight. PP needs to get going soon and turnovers have to go. Against better teams (like St.Louis) this game would have been ugly again.

catEye

The Barkov Era
Dec 27, 2008
Miami, FL.
What are you talking about? Markstrom didn't start tonight's game and looked fine the whole time.

I said im not worry with him playing the last periods of each game. Im worry when he plays the 1st. Remember last season little pattern problems?

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
So many things can be said about tonight. Here's my thing though. This team is different from last year. This team is different, as the season goes on you will see the identity start to emerge.

Tonight though I'm proud of this team. I'm proud to be a panther fan. We dominated that game, absolutely dominated. The thing that made me most proud though has how we dominated. Our work ethic was relentless. I would want non panther fans to watch this game because they would how hard we work.

The luck didn't fall for us tonight. That's it. There's nights that we will get it and nights we wont. It's pretty simple. But I'm proud of this team tonight. We WILL have a good season, trust me.

Can I blame you if they don't have a good season? j/k

It's good to support your team. It isn't over till it's over. Even with a ghetto team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad