GDT: Defending Stanley Cup Champs St. Louis Blues vs. Edmonton|The Journey Thru Western Canada Continues|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshuar56

Apr 11, 2019
The replay makes it look even worse... he’s not even a 2nd pair dman... he’s RH Dunn, maybe even worse at D.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
The replay makes it look even worse... he’s not even a 2nd pair dman... he’s RH Dunn, maybe even worse at D.
Yeah, there is no excuse for Faulk there. That's just horrendous D. More I see him I think its just lack of hockey IQ defensively. You don't get those brainfarts if you know what to do.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Lol it’s literally part of the Blues system. They do it a dozen times a game. They got beat with a perfect pass this time.

like I get it, you don’t watch much hockey, but maybe stick to posting on Facebook. Seems more your speed.

Reactions: Blueston

Borderbluesfan

Nov 14, 2011
Columbia, Missouri
Thomas has not been very good defensively tonight! He has made a lot of bad passing decisions in our defensive zone and some bad turnovers in their zone allowing breakouts! I know he is the future and everyone wants to hype him, but admit it he sometimes still shows his youth.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Thomas has not been very good defensively tonight! He has made a lot of bad passing decisions in our defensive zone and some bad turnovers in their zone allowing breakouts! I know he is the future and everyone wants to hype him, but admit it he sometimes still shows his youth.
He’s not really the future, he’s the present. He’s the best playmaker on the team by a wide margin. He’ll never win a Selke, but he’s fine.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
How Blais has played? Have seen couple shifts in this game and he looks much bette than 1st game after injury.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
That Faulk defensive coverage meltdown cost the game? Team look they lost their momentum for that.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
We really see how valuable Sundqvist is when he's out of the lineup. His intensity on the forecheck and in backchecking and puckhounding is sorely missed. It really effects The Blues time of possession, which leads to more time in their own zone where the puck can go in against them, and less time in the opponent's zone, which translates into less chances to score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad