GDT: Defending Stanley Cup Champs St. Louis Blues vs. Edmonton|The Journey Thru Western Canada Continues|

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
When: Friday, Jan. 31 at 8 p.m. CT
Watch: FOX Sports Midwest, FOX Sports GO
Listen: 101 ESPN, NHL App
cut.jpg

Projected Lineups
Sanford - O'Reilly - Perron
Schwartz - Schenn - Kyrou
Steen - Thomas - Bozak
Barbashev - de la Rose - Blais(?)

Faulk - Pietrangelo
Bouwmeester - Parayko
Dunn - Bortuzzo

Binnington

VS.

:edmonton

Neal-McDavid-Kassian
RNH-Draisaitl-Yamamoto
Nygard-Sheahan-Archibald
Gagner-Haas-Chiasson

Nurse-Bear
Klefbom-Larsson
Russell-Benning

Smith

Lines are likely in flux with injuries and what not.

Last edited:

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Gotta think Blais will still be in the lineup on the 4th line over Brouwer. Let's hope we catch the Oilers looking ahead to tomorrow night's rematch in the battle of Alberta.

Reactions: shmotz and The Note

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Gotta think Blais will still be in the lineup on the 4th line over Brouwer. Let's hope we catch the Oilers looking ahead to tomorrow night's rematch in the battle of Alberta.
You’re probably right. Forgot to add Blais.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
I'd like to see Brouwer play only to see how hungry he is.

He was one minute, one hour, one day away from calling it a career or accepting an AHL position and DA gives him a call.

Blais I want to see eased into more minutes over time. We will need him back to his full self in March, April, May, and hopefully June :)

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Credit for Chief not playing Gunnar. Bortuzzo is much faster. I could already see McJesus skating circles around Gunnar.

TheGoldenGod

5 Star Man
Nov 8, 2017
Gotten away from our game a little bit during the past 4 games. Before that we we're curb stomping teams left and right. Hopefully the Oilers can be the team that gets us back into our groove. Cheif has been pissed lately which is usually a good sign that positive changes are coming. LLtC.

Reactions: JoshFromMO

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Not sure why they’re leaving Gunnarsson in as the defense looked like crap the last 2 games he’s played. I’m not saying that’s his fault, but the pairings we use with Bortuzzo are much better because then Dunn isn’t on the top pair.

Hoping Bortuzzo and Mac will be back in the lineup tomorrow vs WPG replacing Gunny and DLR.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Not sure why they’re leaving Gunnarsson in as the defense looked like crap the last 2 games he’s played. I’m not saying that’s his fault, but the pairings we use with Bortuzzo are much better because then Dunn isn’t on the top pair.

Hoping Bortuzzo and Mac will be back in the lineup tomorrow vs WPG replacing Gunny and DLR.
I thouhgt OP post was correct and Bortuzzo would be in instead of Gunnar. Bortuzzo is much speedier than Gunnar. Edmonton is speedy team so playing slower and generally worse dmen is mindboggling.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
I hate to see Gunnar and McDavid on ice at same time. Yikes.
Well, we don't have last change, but I can assure you our coaching staff will be making sure they get J-Bo and Parayko out against McDavid as often as possible. They'll probably try to get Pietrangelo and Faulk out against Draisaitl, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->