GDT: Defending Stanley Cup Champs St. Louis Blues vs. Anaheim |Bo Makeup Game|

Status
Not open for further replies.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Strange circumstances all around with the game, the Bouwmeester make up situation, the coronavirus looming over everything in daily life and really hitting the North American sports world. Just enjoy the game with the daily reminders to live life to the fullest and enjoy it's moments.

BlueKnight

Apr 19, 2015
Alberta, Canada
This is a weird feeling. Honestly think this is gonna be the last game we watch for the foreseeable future as I expect the NHL to suspend games starting tomorrow.
I've been dreading it all day. I have a stressful job and watching hockey is my escape from work.Don't know what I'll do. I'll probably dust off my Ps4 and play NHL franchise mode like a madman.

Reactions: mk80

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Are we sure this game is being played with fans in attendance? It is quiet.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Bad turnover by Faulk followed almost immediately by a bad turnover by Kyrou. Got to get it together.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
So, what happens at the Honda Center when the puck flies into the crowd and everyone yells “Duck!” ?

Reactions: mk80

A Real Barn Burner

Apr 25, 2016
Hope they decide to just play in empty arenas, the whole of North America is about to go into containment mode at least let us look forward to watching hockey on tv.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
TERRIBLE no-look pass by Faulk - straight to a Duck fairly deep in The Blues' Zone. Despite getting a little more comfortable with Berube's system and his teammates, he's STILL making concentration errors a lot more often than his teammates, and still has the Blues' worst +/- rating (without considering his lousy rate built up with The Hurricanes before joining The Blues.

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
So, what happens at the Honda Center when the puck flies into the crowd and everyone yells “Duck!” ?
tenor.gif

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
That’s twice in less than a minute that we’ve lobbed the puck down the ice center cut on net. Why can’t we ever do that on an empty net?

Reactions: TaffyPool and mk80
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad