GDT: Defending Stanley Cup Champs St. Louis Blues vs. Anaheim |Bo Makeup Game|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
The medical community should label the fear over this virus the real pandemic. The leader of the WHO put the mortality rate at 3.4% but they know a lot of people have gotten the virus and it hasn’t been reported. The actual rate will be 1% or lower.

The sky is falling!!!!!

Take the 2 points but it probably doesn’t even matter

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Good win to get the 2 points and maintain the lead in the Central!

As for the state of the NHL: Hopefully we can have playoffs at some point with fans in the seats sometime soon, but who knows that could be this time next year but I hope not.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
The medical community should label the fear over this virus the real pandemic. The leader of the WHO put the mortality rate at 3.4% but they know a lot of people have gotten the virus and it hasn’t been reported. The actual rate will be 1% or lower.

The sky is falling!!!!!

Take the 2 points but it probably doesn’t even matter

Agreed. They know the numerator (just count the bodies), but how in the hell do they really know how many folks currently have or had the virus (the denominator)? Many are probably walking around with it and don't even know. Where are the tests? Can you even get a test without finding the right medical authorities? These folks either think they are a little tired, under the weather, or suffering from a seasonal cold. Only a few get into a dire situation, mostly folks with already compromised immune systems.

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
nice win just got dunn watching the replay could not watch it live .. allen played great and i hope sunny aint to banged up ..

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
nice win just got dunn watching the replay could not watch it live .. allen played great and i hope sunny aint to banged up ..

Just got "Dunn" watching? Nice one.

I just Steen the game myself on NHL.tv and it was a pretty solid effort. Jake let in a softie but made up for it by shutting the door the rest of the game. Yeah, the biggest concern is Sundqvist. We need his gumption!

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Finally Faulk - Pietro is paired together. Allen let softie, but rebound back well. Couple big saves. Blais isn't working with ROR - Perron. That line need faster guy, how about use Kyrou there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad