Milano-Getzlaf-Heinen
Rakell-Henrique-Silvferberg
Jones-Steel-Sherwood
Deslauriers-Backes-Rowney

Manson-Irwin
Larsson-MDZ
Djoos-Hakanpaa

Miller

Game will start 1-1 but will be a full 60.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
#WINITFORBO

Time to get our feet moving boys. April 4th is rapidly approaching.

I hear Vladdy went full speed yesterday, no restrictions. Keep your fingers crossed
They also sent Brouwer down, presumably to clear the space for Tarasenko. Seems rather imminent (though not tonight).

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
They also sent Brouwer down, presumably to clear the space for Tarasenko. Seems rather imminent (though not tonight).
Hopefully we get him back Friday, having to face Jones in his first game back seems like a good way to warm up

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
Should be a strange atmosphere tonight. I’ll love the Ducks organization forever for the way they cared for Jay, saving his life, and being gracious to the Blues in the aftermath. I can’t imagine what it will feel like for guys to sit in those same spots on the bench where it happened. I wonder if Jay might attend just to wave to the crowd from the press box. It would be cool.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Should be a strange atmosphere tonight. I’ll love the Ducks organization forever for the way they cared for Jay, saving his life, and being gracious to the Blues in the aftermath. I can’t imagine what it will feel like for guys to sit in those same spots on the bench where it happened. I wonder if Jay might attend just to wave to the crowd from the press box. It would be cool.
Doubt it. I imagine he’s staying home with his family.

Anyways, sounds like Bozak is out tonight due to his wife giving birth. I’d expect Kyrou to go in. And these things take care of themself I guess, as Kyrou is the one that assisted on Barbashev’s goal. So we won’t have to worry about him registering a point without a game played lol.

CaliforniaBlues310

Apr 9, 2013
San Pedro, CA.
Will be there again tonight. Thankfully Stubhub was good about the ticket situation, and I get to keep my 12th row seats behind the net lol.

Expecting the boys to be fired up tonight for Bo, and there should be a BUNCH of Blues fans in attendance like the night it happened.

Very excited to see Sanford-Thomas-Kyrou together.

Reactions: badmoth
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad