Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
12 pm Saturday

I don't know. It's 2 hours later than a normal start at home
giphy.gif

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
What a goal by Barbashev! His 11th of the season.

(let's just get that out of the way).

Let's Go Blues!

Also, we have to watch Henrique better than that!

Let's Go Blues! Get the goal back next shift here!

BlueKnight

Apr 19, 2015
Alberta, Canada
I never liked the Ducks. But that is classy move. Good on them.
Hope it's a event free game other than the goals, assists and the saves. Let's go Blues!!!

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Very cool of the Ducks. They’ve been awesome the entire process.

Go Blues. I’m a little confused why they’re playing a full 60??? Why not start it exactly where it left off? It doesn’t really matter, though.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Hey all,

It's going to be a weird game to be at tonight. I've heard that the ducks org wants to do a few things to honor JayBo and I am looking forward to it!

Here's hoping I get drafted here again in the bandwagon draft near the end of the season, it was a heck of a ride last season!

Good luck from Ducks-land
There should be “keeper” rules for bandwagoners. I can’t imagine the ride without you.

On another note, shouldn’t we have followed suit with the NHL ruling on this game and continued on with the original GDT instead of starting a new one from the beginning? :naughty:

DuckTech

In vino veritas
Jul 7, 2011
Rural Orange County
I'm hoping for a non-controversial clean game where the blues win in OT. It seems you guys are getting the Ducks 3rd string goalie tonight. That said the arena is really empty. I guess the Corona virus fear is in full flight here.

If there is no bandwagon draft this season you'll know where I'll be lurking. If there is, we'll see how it works out. Worst case trade up?

DangledUpinBlues

Oct 25, 2014
Respect to Anaheim for all they've done and continue to do for the situation. That said, let's demolish them.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
The NBA announces it has suspended the season following a positive COVID-19 test result for a Utah Jazz player.

Nhl is next. This might be the last game of the season

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
The exponential growth numbers are staggering

I came back from Seattle 2 weeks ago and was suffering from a flu-like illness for 3 days. I self isolated, called my doctor's office (they told me just to rest and hydrate), and feel fine now. Wife and kids also got sick but are better now. We all had flu shots. I bet this thing is everywhere. That's why the fatality rate to me is dubious. We know the numerator just by counting the bodies. The denominator is a huge unknown. I bet far more people have been exposed to this than we know. Most brushed it off as nothing or a mild cold or flu. Its the few that are compromised or suffering from other problems that have a hard time dealing with this.

Reactions: Mike Liut
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad